Create Account

S43 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread

Do you have any previous sim league experience?
Locker room cancer 2k18 simulator? Yeah, I've tried it.

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?
Enough to be awesome.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
Working, taking care of my son. Been playing a ton of disgaea 5 lately. I don't eat chips. And bruins.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
I've spent 5 before. I'll spend as many as I need to.

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?
Yes

What are you looking to achieve with your player?
Every trophy and award.

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon?
Can you fly?

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?
I like turtles.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

Do you have any previous sim league experience? Yes

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis? More than I should

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? SHL, family, hockey

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? As soon as reasonably possible I want to hit the SHL

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? I do and prefer not to

What are you looking to achieve with your player? Greatness

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

Yes. Was in local (Latvian) sim league.

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?

Well, it depends if I will get job by the end of the next week. If no, then I will have a lot of time.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?

Studies, some games - online and installed ones.Don't have a favorite one. None.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?

I would spend it as far as my pal would be ready for SHL.

Yes.

Most assists per season in junior league.

I'm a newbie. Don't know anything so I can't answer that question.

Latvian

No, but everyone has to start sometime.

6+ hours if needed

I got a office job on daily basis and love holidays and diving. NHL team LA kings but my heart will always belong to the swedish Frölunda..

Since i'm brand new I don't want to jump into the SHL to early. I will see when it feels right and go from there.

Yes, I do

Top playmaker ofc, wouldn't say no to "rookie of the season" either.

I am!

Pick me and I won't let you down...

Do you have any previous sim league experience? No

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis? enough

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? Working, eating, drinking, walking, typing, thinking about fake hockey and basketball leagues, wishing I had time to hang out with friends, wishing friends would forget about plans we made cuz I'm too tired yet end up staying up till 3 am anyways, whether I go out to some weird european party or sit at home and shitpost on facebook. shit like that.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? I'll leave when it's best for the Chiefs. But probably will want 600 TPE before I go up... will see what the Chiefs need tho.

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? ya

What are you looking to achieve with your player? big bops all over the ice

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? yes

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? The draft is tomorrow at 7 PM EST thought that would be something you should know

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2018, 11:39 AM by Didza.)

Yes, I have similar to this.

Some hours, can't say how much, will see.

Play video games, watch movies, serials, read books. Other than that working. Favourite game is fifa manager, i would like to play football manager newest one, but pc not good for that. Other than that sport games, strategy are my favourites. Rarely 1.6 for fun. Favourite chips cheese and onion and cream.

I predict 2-3 if I will be active. I want to spend time where I enjoy playing rather than go to league up if not enjoying.

Yes, I use it.

Just be a team player and help my team win a championship. Other than that I am more assist guy than score goals guy.

I don't know any team or gm.

I am a lazy person, but If I turn to be active then I can be helpful. All simulation leagues I have been one of the highest tpe players.

[Image: Dzelme.png]

Yes

Everyday

I have school and a girl so I spend time doing both. I enjoy league of legends and hearthstone and when RDR2 comes out I may be AWOL. I am impartial to roast chicken chips, they bang. I am a habs fan (RIP)

Nope

I want to be the greatest SMJHL defensemen in history.

I've been on SHL a while

Maybe an hour a day

Working and smoking. Fortnite, Lays, and Oilers

3 seasons

I do

Do good in the SHL

I really do

I've got a score to settle with myself, Keegan will be a real player

Do you have any previous sim league experience? no

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis? yes

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? i go to school and play pubg mostly. i like the canucks

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? 3-4

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? yes

What are you looking to achieve with your player? hopefully a stevens, challenge cup, 4 star, you know, the usual

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? no

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? i'm an ok guy

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

09-02-2018, 09:25 AMBaelor Swift Wrote: Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? The draft is tomorrow at 7 PM EST thought that would be something you should know

i now know this

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

09-03-2018, 02:08 AMWaters Wrote:
09-02-2018, 09:25 AMBaelor Swift Wrote: Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? The draft is tomorrow at 7 PM EST thought that would be something you should know

i now know this

Sweet, that's helpful!

Wink

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

I'm not sure. What do you think?

If I don't have work or video games to play Ill be idle on discord

Overwatch or work. Ketchup chips from Canada is my addiction but jalapeno chips are also my passion. Im a Canucks fan.

that depends on the SHL team I'm in. But to be honest I don't want to spend more than 2 seasons following my SHL draft as I feel I would burn out.

no u waters

Shaq on skates

Not really. I'm still salty over being beated in the finals S23 but I'm not the type of guy to refuse to sign a contract just based on I don't like your team.

pay me.

All-time New England Wolfpack scorer
[Image: Derisraka.png]
[Image: 38718_s.png]
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png][Image: B4x6AQm.png]
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Yes, I play PBE (http://www.pbesim.com/players/player_121.html)

1 hour, enough to upgrade eah week

Work, I used to play WoW, but I'm done with it now. 
Now favorites game is Dark Souls III
Onion cream
Detroit Red Wings

Don't care how many time I spend in Junior league as long as I join SHL as a top rookie.

Yes

Join SHL, any assist records

Do you have any previous sim league experience? No I'm new

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis? 170 hours

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? SHL. SHL. Lays. New York Waters

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? 0 sasons

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? Yeah

What are you looking to achieve with your player? Championship, trophies, at least 500 hits

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

No this is my first time.
about 2 hours a day
Studying, hanging with friends and playing games ofcourse. Doritos but only with a touch of mtn dew. im not that invested but i'd go with the Red Wings.
2-3 im a normie. 
yes, im bad at english but im open for it.
Be the greatest offensive defensman. 
Yes i do!

[Image: V73ju3l.png]