[Image: mH3z832.png]
Ireland OG

Champs btw
Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

#1 overall seed (and Champ) in Showdown tournament. Showed Keygan why. Twice.

Wooo Silver... Oh..
[Image: 50427_s.jpg]

[Image: canada.png] | [Image: ohmEd0h.png]  |  [Image: apAE8qn.png]  |  [Image: iB9r7kM.png] | [Image: canada.png] 

(09-04-2018, 11:54 AM)DrunkenTeddy Wrote: Wooo Silver... Oh..

Yippee..
[Image: ctanner.gif]

Code:
1. Montreal Militia , Barbie Tanner 5 (Jack Tanner 15, Connor Tanner 11) at 3:55
First Triple Tanner Point.

(09-04-2018, 01:12 PM)Keygan Wrote:

Yippee..

[Image: HVNOOhi.png]

(09-04-2018, 01:26 PM).bojo Wrote:

Yippee..

I got dared to leave.
[Image: ctanner.gif]

Code:
1. Montreal Militia , Barbie Tanner 5 (Jack Tanner 15, Connor Tanner 11) at 3:55
First Triple Tanner Point.

(09-04-2018, 02:10 PM)Keygan Wrote:

Yippee..

I got dared to leave.

Dared to leave just as seriously as daybe tamper followed by me spending 30 minutes to try to keep you on the team

[Image: yivG9wu.jpg]
[Image: Evok.gif]

(09-04-2018, 02:10 PM)Keygan Wrote:

Yippee..

I got dared to leave.

Dunno what your definition of a dare is but you said you were transferring to Russia and I said have fun. Then said it was a joke and that I loved you all. So spin it how you wish lol
[Image: thedangazone.gif]

[Image: jcjcF7J.png][Image: nHs4nH0.png][Image: wu5MVvy.png]

this was a great PbP. congrats to Canada on making the final! Congrats Ireland on that gold!
[Image: ontanis.gif]

[Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png]
Big thanks to Gaia Mormont, King, Benson, That Irish Fellow, Wasty, Allen, DannyMethane, Karey for the sigs!

Boychuk doesn't get Gold in his final hockey game. Silver will have to do.
[Image: 9d3oxij.png]// [Image: 8xyKeyf.png] [Image: SHLEmoteDragons.png] [Image: 263vaqs.png] [Image: 2ut59pt.png]
[Image: RNCgTPl.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]
[Image: RIXCbNI.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]

(09-03-2018, 10:21 PM)caltroit_red_flames Wrote:
Canadian National Anthem!

Irish National Anthem!

I am only seeing this now but take it as a disgrace that you didn't ask me what our national anthem was and instead used bagpipes.

You should've used either Amhrán na bhFiann if in this alternate universe, Northern Ireland is not represented here and is it's own independent state.

Alternatively you could've used Ireland's Call, if the North is included in the "united Ireland" or is just choosing to be apart similar to our rugby team.
[Image: Bz4bNbv.png]
CA Coaching Classes in Bangalore CA Training institutes in Bangalore CMA Training Institutes in Bangalore CS Coaching Classes in Bangalore CS Training institutes in Bangalore Barbed wire Dell Laptop Repair in Bangalore Laptop Service Center in Malleshwaram Laptop Repair Center in Banasavadi PES university direct admission Pes University admission BMS college of engineering Admission RV college of Engineering direct admission Christ University direct admission A J Institute of Medical Science admission Al Ameen Medical College Admission MVJ Medical College admission Sri Siddhartha Medical College admission Jain university direct admission Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences admission JSS Medical College Admission Alliance University direct admission Christ University direct admission Dayananda Sagar University direct admission Jain University direct admission M S Ramaiah University direct admission Mount Carmel College direct admission Pes University direct admission ms ramaiah institute of management direct admission Alliance University admission Dayananda Sagar University admission ramaiah institute of management studies admission jain university management quota Acharya institute of technology direct admission Bangalore institute of technology management quota  CMR Institute of Technology Admission Bangalore institute of technology direct admission Alliance University management quota Christ University management quota Dayananda Sagar University management quota Jain University management quota M S Ramaiah University management quota Mount Carmel College management quota Pes University management quota

(10-16-2018, 12:35 PM)White Cornerback Wrote: I am only seeing this now but take it as a disgrace that you didn't ask me what our national anthem was and instead used bagpipes.

You should've used either Amhrán na bhFiann if in this alternate universe, Northern Ireland is not represented here and is it's own independent state.

Alternatively you could've used Ireland's Call if the North is included in the "united Ireland" or is just choosing to be apart similar to our rugby team.

i'm just happy you bumped this thread.

(10-16-2018, 12:35 PM)White Cornerback Wrote:
(09-03-2018, 10:21 PM)caltroit_red_flames Wrote:
Canadian National Anthem!

Irish National Anthem!

I am only seeing this now but take it as a disgrace that you didn't ask me what our national anthem was and instead used bagpipes.

Alternatively you could've used Ireland's Call, if the North is included in the "united Ireland" or is just choosing to be apart similar to our rugby team.

Skyrim Ireland belongs to the Nords! Irish!
[Image: TeamCzechoslovakia.png]

Brady McIntyre (D) -
[Player Profile] - [Update Page] - [Twitter Page]

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]