Create Account

S42 SHL Awards Show

Our 3rd team award of the night goes to our runner ups this year as the Eastern Conference champions, the New England Wolfpack! After a quieter regular season this time around, the Wolfpack turned things up to 11 when it counted the most and emerged as the Eastern Conference Champions. @“Torbvo” and @“Storm”, I invite you to come up to the stage and accept the Mathias Chouinard award! Congratulations fellas!

[Image: NewEngland.png]

Wolfpack New England Wolfpack - Mathias Chouinard Trophy Winners Wolfpack

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

And our FINAL team award for the night, the President's Trophy stays is awarded VERY PROUDLY to my SHL team! After making a big splash this last offseason, they sat atop the league's standings this last season, looking poised to push for it again pretty consistently! Their 67 points with a 30-13-7 record was just enough to edge out the competition and be crowned this season’s regular season champs! Congratulations to the Steelhawks organization, I invite my good friends @“DrunkenTeddy” and @“Sleepy” to accept this award!

[Image: Hamilton.png]

Steelhawks Hamilton Steelhawks - President's Trophy Winners! Steelhawks

Nour pls your tags make me sad

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

In a bit of a quieter year points-wise, the Sergei Karpotsov will be going to Oison Fletcher! His first season ever claiming this trophy, Fletcher was a force on the ice this season and continues to solidify himself as one of the league’s best players, continuing to emerge as a potentially MVP candidate for years to come. With 29 goals, 35 assists and 64 points, Fletcher is just getting started, and looks to repeat this success for seasons to come. Congratulations!

Wolfpack Oison Fletcher - Sergei Karpotsov Trophy winner! Wolfpack

@“evok”

09-05-2018, 07:43 PMnour Wrote: And our FINAL team award for the night, the President's Trophy stays is awarded VERY PROUDLY to my SHL team! After making a big splash this last offseason, they sat atop the league's standings this last season, looking poised to push for it again pretty consistently! Their 67 points with a 30-13-7 record was just enough to edge out the competition and be crowned this season’s regular season champs! Congratulations to the Steelhawks organization, I invite my good friends @“DrunkenTeddy” and @“Sleepy” to accept this award!

[Image: Hamilton.png]

Steelhawks Hamilton Steelhawks - President's Trophy Winners! Steelhawks

My boy sleepy

[Image: 49775_s.png]
Thanks to Budgie and Carpy for the sigs!

Player || Updates

IM POSTING ON MOBILE SO I’LL FIX TAGS WHEN IM HOME

bum ass tags tbqh

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

The Jay McDonald on the other hand goes to a very familiar face from past SHL Awards, Chris York accepts this award for most goals this past season! 34 goals this past season, a 4 goal lead over second place, marks another dominant season for York, and another trophy for his cabinet. Great season brother!

[Image: Toronto.png]

Stars Chris York - Jay McDonald Trophy winner! Stars

@“Symmetrik”

This next award goes out to Dakota Reid, earning the Turd Ferguson Trophy! This is awarded to the SHL player who amasses the most PIMs in a season, and Dakota Reid earned more than her fair share! Two years without a Danny Foster win, Reid earned 91 PIM this year to claim this year’s Ferguson!

[Image: SanFrancisco.png]

pride Dakota Reid - Turd Ferguson Trophy Winner pride

@“Jiggly_333”

I'm just here to see who beats me for RotY

[Image: 49775_s.png]
Thanks to Budgie and Carpy for the sigs!

Player || Updates

Our last non-voted award is the Mike Honcho Award, given to the goalie who allows the least amount of goals through the SHL regular season! Being a goalie requires a lot of dedication, focus and mental stability, and most aren’t cut out for it, but for those who are, it really bring out the best in them. Jordin FourFour Jr. earned this award handedly in S42, big congratulations to him!

[Image: Buffalo.png]

Stampede Jordin FourFour Jr. - Mike Honcho Trophy Winner Stampede

@“FourFour”

AND NOW ON TO THE VOTED AWARDS! The Ron Mexico Trophy is awarded to the most valuable player in the SHL regular season, and these four nominees really proved their worth in S42! A fantastic cast here is filled with faces both new and old, each of which equally deserving of this trophy after the phenomenal year they just had!

And the nominees for this year's Ron Mexico Trophy are...

Stampede Jordin FourFour Jr. | Blizzard Tigole Bitties | Wolfpack Oison Fletcher | Stars Chris York

Yayyyyy 44

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

And the winner is...

Wolfpack OISON FLETCHER from the NEW ENGLAND WOLFPACK Wolfpack

CONGRATULATIONS @“Evok”! As mentioned above Fletcher had a career best season in S42 and is still incredibly young to boot! Fletcher is gonna be on this list again, mark my words! Big congratulations!

Congrats Evok!

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]