Create Account

S42 SHL Awards Show

Winding down here, the Anton Razov Trophy is awarded to the MVP of the playoffs, and the S42 postseason was chock full of great performances! These four nominees were huge difference makers these last playoffs and were a big reason why their respective teams were able to have so much success! Regular season trophies are important and valid, but these players certainly knew how to turn their game up a notch when it counted the most.

The nominees for this year's Anton Razov Trophy are....

Dragons Richard C. Hocolate | Dragons Mike Izzy | Wolfpack Mikke Laukkanen | Dragons Joe Kurczewski

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

And the winner is....

[Image: SHL-Dragons-Banner.png]

Dragons JOE KURCZEWSKI of the CALGARY DRAGONS Dragons

AND ITS @“JKortesi81” yet again! As he always is, Kurczewski was instrumental to the Dragons playoff success and eventual Challenge Cup win! Through 16 games Kurczewski was able to manage 25 points, leading the charge for his team yet again as they’ve won another championship. Without his phenomenal play, its hard to imagine the Dragons could pull the win over New England! Congrats on yet ANOTHER award buddy!

OUR LAST AWARD OF THE NIGHT! YOU’VE ALL BEEN PHENOMENAL TONIGHT AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TUNING INTO THIS YEAR’S SHL AWARDS SHOW!

The Sarmad Khan is awarded to the season MVP as voted by you guys, the SHL community! Who earns this prestigious popular contest, and who do you all think deserves to be crowned s42’s best player!

And the nominees for this year's Sarmad Khan Award are...

Stars Chris York | Stampede Alex Metzler | Stars Jordin FourFour Jr. | Wolfpack Oison Fletcher

09-05-2018, 09:17 PMnour Wrote: OUR LAST AWARD OF THE NIGHT! YOU’VE ALL BEEN PHENOMENAL TONIGHT AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TUNING INTO THIS YEAR’S SHL AWARDS SHOW!

The Sarmad Khan is awarded to the season MVP as voted by you guys, the SHL community! Who earns this prestigious popular contest, and who do you all think deserves to be crowned s42’s best player!

Stars Chris York | Stampede Alex Metzler | Stars Jordin FourFour Jr. | Wolfpack Oison Fletcher
Did you really just put a Toronto logo next to my goalie’s name you sick bastard?

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

09-05-2018, 09:17 PMnour Wrote: OUR LAST AWARD OF THE NIGHT! YOU’VE ALL BEEN PHENOMENAL TONIGHT AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TUNING INTO THIS YEAR’S SHL AWARDS SHOW!

@FourFour you are a trator ?

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

09-05-2018, 09:19 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:

Did you really just put a Toronto logo next to my goalie’s name you sick bastard?
He called my player "Alex", so he's definitely a bit fucked up.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

And the winner is....

Stampede JORDIN FOURFOUR JR. of the BUFFALO STAMPEDE Stampede

A TWIST AGAINST THE RON MEXICO! CONGRATULATIONS TO @“FourFour” ON THE GREAT SEASON! You guys don’t need to hear his stats again, but he had one of the best regular seasons for a goalie in quite some time, and truly stood a head above the competition. Absolutely deserving of this award tonight!

Yayyyyy 44 x3

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

THATS ALL FOR THIS SEASON'S SHL AWARDS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TUNING IN EVERYONE YOU WERE A FANTASTIC AUDIENCE I LOVE YOU ALL!

KELOWNA KNIGHTS 3PEAT Knights FOLLOW THE MUTHA FUCKIN INSTAGRAM BABY @nour.harrak THERE IS DOPE SHIT THERE I PROMISE YOU!

GOODNIGHT!

Shl Shl Shl

(This post was last modified: 09-05-2018, 09:26 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

another great show from the greatest virtual host in SHL history!
@nour

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

09-05-2018, 07:50 PMnour Wrote: This next award goes out to Dakota Reid, earning the Turd Ferguson Trophy! This is awarded to the SHL player who amasses the most PIMs in a season, and Dakota Reid earned more than her fair share! Two years without a Danny Foster win, Reid earned 91 PIM this year to claim this year’s Ferguson!

[Image: SanFrancisco.png]

pride Dakota Reid - Turd Ferguson Trophy Winner pride

@Jiggly_333

Heckin #Ladylike

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

09-05-2018, 07:50 PMnour Wrote: This next award goes out to Dakota Reid, earning the Turd Ferguson Trophy! This is awarded to the SHL player who amasses the most PIMs in a season, and Dakota Reid earned more than her fair share! Two years without a Danny Foster win, Reid earned 91 PIM this year to claim this year’s Ferguson!

@“Jiggly_333”

Congrats @“Jiggly_333”. I know how bad you wanted this.

I'm sure it's only the first of many more to come.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

@“Jiggly_333”

WOOOO GO JIGGLY! Your dream finally came true <3

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

09-05-2018, 09:48 PMKing Wrote: Congrats @“Jiggly_333”. I know how bad you wanted this.

I'm sure it's only the first of many more to come.

09-05-2018, 09:48 PMGrapehead Wrote: WOOOO GO JIGGLY! Your dream finally came true <3

IT'S A PARTY IN SAN FRANCISCO TONIGHT!

[Image: giphy-1.gif]

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

Congratulations everyone!

Way to go Joe

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players