Create Account

Karey (Marius-BUF) Punishment / Update Rule Addition

wait what
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2018, 12:52 PM by Zombiewolf.)

09-11-2018, 11:50 AMztevans Wrote: Man, preparing for a category four hurricane sure is stressful. Let me unwind by checking out the Simulation Hockey League.

Oh, we are still yelling at each other over three words in an update thread. Never mind.

Im also in the area that the hurricane is supposed to hit hard and Im ready to get my shit slapped

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

RUN

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

wat

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

09-11-2018, 12:59 PMTML99 Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

uHHH RIAN thats horse abuse bud

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

09-11-2018, 01:30 PMBlastmeaway Wrote:

uHHH RIAN  thats horse abuse bud

wonder where that saying even came form... why a horse

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

09-11-2018, 01:45 PMTML99 Wrote:

Quote:According to the Oxford English Dictionary,[1] the first recorded use of the expression in its modern sense was by the English politician and orator John Bright, referring to the Reform Act of 1867, which called for more democratic representation in Parliament. Trying to rouse Parliament from its apathy on the issue, he said in a speech, would be like trying to flog a dead horse to make it pull a load.
Sauce Link

That actually makes a lot of sense, but as are most things over time the saying isnt true to form anymore.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2018, 01:53 PM by Dude.)

09-11-2018, 01:49 PMBlastmeaway Wrote:
09-11-2018, 01:45 PMTML99 Wrote:

Quote:According to the Oxford English Dictionary,[1] the first recorded use of the expression in its modern sense was by the English politician and orator John Bright, referring to the Reform Act of 1867, which called for more democratic representation in Parliament. Trying to rouse Parliament from its apathy on the issue, he said in a speech, would be like trying to flog a dead horse to make it pull a load.
Sauce Link

That actually makes a lot of sense, but as are most things over time the saying isnt true to form anymore.

That's actually interesting, but trying to get people to use its original meaning would be like trying to flog a dead horse to get it to pull a load.

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

wow TIL

@Blastmeaway found a way to take this depraved thread and make it something beautiful

09-10-2018, 11:04 PMWally Wrote:
09-10-2018, 10:45 PMJustice Wrote:
09-10-2018, 08:38 PMWally Wrote:
09-10-2018, 07:18 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote:
09-10-2018, 07:16 PMwumaduce Wrote: @"ThatDamnMcJesus" it's all a conspiracy. @Dude and his updates are out to get you and force you off the site. That's the only logical explanation. They're also going to turn frogs gay.

Nah I am just proving the miscommunication within this league right now. HO doesn't communicate stuff very good right now. Theres a clear miscommunication between A) HO to Job heads and B) HO to membership.

When did i say it was an conspiracy?

Hallsy... how in the shit does that need clarification. Put the capped tpe amount in your fucking update if you want an update done. Who gives a flying shit whether any capped TPE is being claimed. Track it... post it... don’t make an updater scroll the fuck up to see your current capped TPE.  If you need an example look at my god damn updates on what not to fucking do.  You guys are fucking ridiculous.

First thing this league needs is an HO who's known for public freakouts in the face of criticism woohoo

I actually tried to type the response in a way only Kit and JP could understand it.

I know how you feel! I am mostly not be understood :(

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

League is soft

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

dont tell me this thread is still alive too

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e