Create Account

Karey (Marius-BUF) Punishment / Update Rule Addition

If you're acknowledging that the rule should have already been in place then you're acknowledging that it shouldn't be the updater's faults idc

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

09-05-2018, 09:39 PMJSS Wrote: karey suspended for 20 games, guess lagerfield gotta step up...

#LAGERFIELD4ROTY

To be honest with over 700 TPE I'd be surprised if you didn't get ROTY. Already 90 SC and DF too. Only issue is you'll likely be on the third line with all older players in front of you right now so limited ice time, but most rookies would start low in the lineup. I could see you playing on the 2nd line possibly since Gross has a lot of his TPE in CK and a 30 point gap between SC and PA, maybe the coach puts him on the 3rd in a checking role? I think it's time to update my mock :zoomeyes:

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

My spelling has nothing to do with my intelligence young blood

Ban him from making graphics tbh

#DropTheHammer #ThrowTheBook

09-05-2018, 09:54 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
09-05-2018, 09:39 PMJSS Wrote: karey suspended for 20 games, guess lagerfield gotta step up...

#LAGERFIELD4ROTY

To be honest with over 700 TPE I'd be surprised if you didn't get ROTY. Already 90 SC and DF too. Only issue is you'll likely be on the third line with all older players in front of you right now so limited ice time, but most rookies would start low in the lineup. I could see you playing on the 2nd line possibly since Gross has a lot of his TPE in CK and a 30 point gap between SC and PA, maybe the coach puts him on the 3rd in a checking role? I think it's time to update my mock :zoomeyes:

haha thanks for the kind words, but dankoa prolly got in the bag

top 2 minutes in his rookie season, would be nearly impossible to not win it but who knows

[Image: 3.png]

09-05-2018, 09:52 PMgerarob Wrote: 1. That's what you get for cheating.

2. Why don't people already keep track of their capped TPE in their updates? So lazy.
I can say with 100% certainty this was not a result of cheating. Karey should’ve kept track of his capped TPE, but he didn’t, and the updaters let it slide over the course of several seasons.

The proper updating protocol wasn’t followed but it wasn’t intentional cheating. Karey isn’t that kind of person, no matter what misguided opinions you may have on Buffalo.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

09-05-2018, 09:53 PMml002 Wrote:
09-05-2018, 09:51 PMadamantium Wrote: everyone wants to fine the updaters higher and i feel personally attacked

Hold me adam

i love you and we're gonna get through this

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

09-05-2018, 09:54 PMLoganjj21 Wrote: My spelling has nothing to do with my intelligence young blood

They may not be connected, but they may be at the same level.

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

That's gonna be a wowee from me dawg

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

#LAGERFIELD4ROTY

i have 90 in both of those and had 1000 tpe for most of last season and still havent made it over 30 points

3rd line is tough bruce

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Boy you bout dumb as shit

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

09-05-2018, 09:55 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
09-05-2018, 09:52 PMgerarob Wrote: 1. That's what you get for cheating.

2. Why don't people already keep track of their capped TPE in their updates? So lazy.
I can say with 100% certainty this was not a result of cheating. Karey should’ve kept track of his capped TPE, but he didn’t, and the updaters let it slide over the course of several seasons.

The proper updating protocol wasn’t followed but it wasn’t intentional cheating. Karey isn’t that kind of person, no matter what misguided opinions you may have on Buffalo.
LOOOL I don't give a shit about Buffalo, I barely care about Seattle. Calm your tits, not everyone is against you.

57 TPE is laughable, that's a ridiculous mistake, and again....lazy updating. It's not hard to keep a line in your updates saying how much you've collected for that season. I'm sure he/she will start doing that, but damn.

[Image: tempsnip.png]
[Image: image0.jpg?width=360&height=180]

This is totally fine, I take responsibility for my laziness in updating, but I will adamantly defend myself that the actions were not intentional. I wasn't trying to bend rules and pad my players TPE but also didn't take the due diligence to make sure my updates were sound.

It is what it is, it's fair as it should be.

As for updaters, I'm sorry that you are getting roped into it, sure there was an oversight from your end, but it was truly my fault.

09-05-2018, 09:54 PMJustice Wrote: If you're acknowledging that the rule should have already been in place then you're acknowledging that it shouldn't be the updater's faults idc

Kiss me justice you beautiful man

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

09-05-2018, 09:57 PMWaters Wrote:

#LAGERFIELD4ROTY

i have 90 in both of those and had 1000 tpe for most of last season and still havent made it over 30 points

3rd line is tough bruce

yea but you're ben waters and being ben waters and having a sim hockey player doesn't go well

[Image: 3.png]