Emancipator - Baralku

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Boston - Boston

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

09-06-2018, 04:08 PMnour Wrote:
09-06-2018, 03:04 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: fuck me how do I recommend just one album

August Burns Red - Messengers (if you’ve already heard this let me know and I’ll suggest something else)

I have already heard this but bear in mind the last time I listened to it all the way through was maybe 4-5 years ago, so I'm not opposed to doing it again. Definitely one of my favourite ABR albums.
my alternate suggestion is an album that releases tonight, so I haven’t even heard it yet lol

$uicideboy$ - I Want to Die in New Orleans

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

2 spots left!

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

The Strokes - First Impressions of Earth

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3

09-06-2018, 08:11 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
09-06-2018, 03:04 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: fuck me how do I recommend just one album

August Burns Red - Messengers (if you’ve already heard this let me know and I’ll suggest something else)

I have already heard this but bear in mind the last time I listened to it all the way through was maybe 4-5 years ago, so I'm not opposed to doing it again. Definitely one of my favourite ABR albums.
my alternate suggestion is an album that releases tonight, so I haven’t even heard it yet lol

your call! want me to stick to abr or switch to this one?

1 spot left!

“Nonagon Infinity” King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

09-06-2018, 08:15 PMnour Wrote:

Can you wait like 24-48 hours for that decision? Gimme a chance to check the fresh album

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

09-06-2018, 08:21 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
09-06-2018, 08:15 PMnour Wrote:

Can you wait like 24-48 hours for that decision? Gimme a chance to check the fresh album
can do!

WASTY’S SUGGESTION MAKES IT 50! I’LL BE STARTING TONIGHT THANKS EVERYONE

09-06-2018, 08:16 PMWasty Wrote: “Nonagon Infinity” King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

king giz slays

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Using Google’s RNG, I got 39, so tonight to kick off the list I’ll be taking on Mirrors by Breakdown of Sanity! Thanks for the suggestion @Zombiewolf!

09-06-2018, 08:40 PMSleepy Wrote:
09-06-2018, 08:16 PMWasty Wrote: “Nonagon Infinity” King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

king giz slays
Bro gizwiz are the shit. Saw them in SD in June fucking insane. They’re the hardest working band right now, 5 full (and amazing) albums in 2017? Nonagon is the apex of the rock concept album. It a infinite looping album when set on repeat, every track kills. Love them.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

09-06-2018, 02:43 PMTML99 Wrote: Wale - The Album About Nothing

09-06-2018, 02:53 PMWaters Wrote: Mos Def - Black on Both Sides

Bowdown

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]