Create Account

Logan/Formx Suspensions

09-10-2018, 05:22 PMJumpierPancakes Wrote:
09-10-2018, 01:03 PMWally Wrote:
09-10-2018, 01:02 PMiamslm22 Wrote:
09-10-2018, 12:59 PMJumpierPancakes Wrote:
09-10-2018, 12:55 PMWally Wrote: Man those banked tpe are going to have to wait another week. Glad to see the updaters are doing their job... you should probably focus on yours.

>be wally
>get literally fired by HO as GM
>insult someone else on their GM ability

Bro that's how to get hired by HO. Cheat/ edit contracts. One year later you'll be head office. Towel

JP Sponsored and Approved.

When your only argument for your appointment is to compare yourself to someone who was never caught cheating

You may be a terrible appointee

Still at it. Solid.

I was honestly disappointed in the formx comment, didn't think it would lead here, but knowing AP personal life a little bit, that comment had a lot of negative potential which freaked me out.

A lot of people deal with shit daily, I have had seasons in my life where I was convinced I wasn't going to make it out of the year just with depression and anxiety, and if somebody were to casually let me know they wished I were dead, I don't know how I'd handle it.

A great outcome is that we continue to talk about issues regarding mental health and that a lot of us here deal with it daily, allowing this to be a fun but also safe place is a tough balance, but making it a point to quash potentially harmful jokes is good in my eyes.

We love drama here, and yes this place is becoming a more PC league, but I don't see the change as one without merit, I think it's actually a long time coming. Yes we all have the right to free speech, but we also have the right to feel safe. Find the grey area in between those places for the betterment of all IMO

09-10-2018, 07:50 PMkarey Wrote: I was honestly disappointed in the formx comment, didn't think it would lead here, but knowing AP personal life a little bit, that comment had a lot of negative potential which freaked me out.

A lot of people deal with shit daily, I have had seasons in my life where I was convinced I wasn't going to make it out of the year just with depression and anxiety, and if somebody were to casually let me know they wished I were dead, I don't know how I'd handle it.

A great outcome is that we continue to talk about issues regarding mental health and that a lot of us here deal with it daily, allowing this to be a fun but also safe place is a tough balance, but making it a point to quash potentially harmful jokes is good in my eyes.

We love drama here, and yes this place is becoming a more PC league, but I don't see the change as one without merit, I think it's actually a long time coming. Yes we all have the right to free speech, but we also have the right to feel safe. Find the grey area in between those places for the betterment of all IMO

The more PC complaint has been on this site since like S10 or whenever we started to punish people for personal attacks.

I dont, for one second, think formx was trying to cause harm or bully, but I do think his joke crossed the line when you consider who it was targeted at, and when it was said.... Just a sensitive time. A suspension sucks, but at least it shows everybody else a clearer picture of where the line is.

As for Logan,
Lol.

09-10-2018, 07:55 PMkarey Wrote: I dont, for one second, think formx was trying to cause harm or bully, but I do think his joke crossed the line when you consider who it was targeted at, and when it was said.... Just a sensitive time. A suspension sucks, but at least it shows everybody else a clearer picture of where the line is.

As for Logan,
Lol.

For Logan why are we keeping the same punishment as the last one?

He didn't learn the first time around so why would he learn again? Probably should be bigger than 2 weeks imo.
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2018, 08:03 PM by karey.)

Regarding the PC complaints since s10
It's a sociocultural change that's happening. I watch back old episodes of tv shows and see how far we've come as a pluralistic society that tries to hear from everybody, not just the majority.

I think society can go too far, especially some of the logical fallacies from outraged left's about literally anything, but I don't think the enforcement from HO has swung to nearly that level

As for Logan:
I think two weeks is a long time for that comment. But I fear he isn't learning, or maybe doesn't want to learn. I think all of us just ignore him at this point and dont have the mental/emotional capacity to care about anything he says. Which is sad, but self inflicted

09-10-2018, 08:00 PMkarey Wrote: Regarding the PC complaints since s10
It's a sociocultural change that's happening. I watch back old episodes of tv shows and see how far we've come as a pluralistic society that tries to hear from everybody, not just the majority.

I think society can go too far, especially some of the logical fallacies from outraged left's about literally anything, but I don't think the enforcement from HO has swung to nearly that level

As for Logan:
I think two weeks is a long time for that comment. But I fear he isn't learning, or maybe doesn't want to learn. I think all of us just ignore him at this point and dont have the mental/emotional capacity to care about anything he says. Which is sad, but self inflicted

Tru but its not just the left. The right complains about a lot of dumb stuff too like the First Man movie. rofl.

Tru I guess but I always thought a repeat offender should get a bigger punishment than the 1st time.

Just imagine he appealed and instead got 4 weeks lol

honestly just catch me outside Logan

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Around 5 months ago I was approached by formx, the conversation took a ugly turn quickly when he sent me graphic picture via discord. At the time I did not have the willpower to say no, I did not know what was going on and what his intensions were, but I was hurt and violated by his actions that day. Still even today when I close my eyes, I sometimes see that picture. In general I´ve been having a lot of trouble in trusting people when they send me a message.

Now that formx is suspended, I felt like I can finally speak up. It´s time we say no to formx, together we can stop him and put end to his terror! #NoMoreHarassment #PicturesHurt

If discipline committee is interested in hearing more, I´m open in sharing.