Create Account

You are not alone

Tonight 4 people privately opened up and came out to me, for a couple of them, I am one of the few people they have confided in and come out to. They felt so hurt, disgusted, and shocked by the conduct of a few, that they stepped out in courage and sought somebody. I am floored, and honoured that you trust me, and know I will always have your back and that you are never alone.

4 incredible and strong people. 4.

How amazing is that? I want to thank every sing one of you who stepped up and spoke out against the hate speech.
We can dwell on the controversy and hate stirred up, but what I saw when I took a step back, so many of you were chiming in and speaking out, defending each other, caring for each other. Tonight was hard for a some of community, but I really have hope and am comforted in that every day we are making this place a safer space for all, free of hate and bigotry.

You're awesome Karey, I cant tell you how important it is for me to read things like this, it certainly makes just /existing/ a lot easier. If more people made it known that they were a safe person to reach out to, perhaps we'd all grow a bit closer. Much love. 

Falcons Falcons Power forward from Luleå, Sweden  Falcons Falcons
[Image: mordaciious.gif]
The Gay

Karey is my safe space

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

@karey you has big balls

that is for sure!

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Heart

RETIRED

strong stuff. thank you for this post.

[Image: ontanis.gif]

[Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png]
thanks to @Wasty, @Bruins10, @Carpy48 and @iRockstar for the sigs!

Thank you for being you Karey. Cheers

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

@karey I think we've butted heads before, but you're good shit. Keep on being you.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

karey is kool

09-12-2018, 01:39 AMkarey Wrote: I really have hope and am comforted in that every day we are making this place a safer space for all, free of hate and bigotry.

Some day people will learn that hate speech and "being edgy" isn't "memes", but genuinely hurtful to some people.
Being sensitive to that isn't "being soft", it's called being a decent person.

I'm not on the forums very much but all I ever hear about it is how much horrible stuff gets tossed around. It's nice to know that people like you are here to not only call it out, but help others who also wish to make this site a better place.

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

Bravo to those who opened up and came out! I'm always down if anyone needs to vent. Part of my goal to be better every day is to encourage others to do the same. Hit me up if you're ever in need.

[Image: dannymethane.gif]
[Image: DrbPYHV.png][Image: UDyqktK.png]
[Image: S7jeR9I.png]

Karey is best

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

<3

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

Tanner is the SHL's token gay dude and hes just awesome. Everyone else coming out of the closet after him, are just wannabes!

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

Congratulations to those of you who came out!

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e