Create Account

Anyway Here's Wonderwall
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2018, 11:13 PM by caltroit_red_flames.)

@Blastmeaway thank you for giving me a reason to really get back into SHL. I guess by most standards I never left. But after my implosion following the WJC debacle I was content to just do point tasks, earn my TPE and not doing anything else. The only reason I was still on the site was because hockey has been my life and I love the sport to bits. Then you came to me with an offer to be your co-head and it meant turning my back on one of the greatest persons I have ever met on this site, Jkortesi81 (who I'm not tagging because he's been reminded of me leaving USA enough and I don't want to reopen that wound). Joe is like my SHL dad, and Blast is like my SHL SO. I grew up with him in STL as a friend and now basically inseparable. Czechoslovakia is more than I could have ever hoped for. I've poured my heart and soul into it, not mention hours and hours of writing media, speaking with transfers (legally), and just shooting the shit in our discord. You're a good friend. Thanks for asking me to transfer, it was the best choice I've ever made on SHL.

[Image: 476757114203799554.png?v=1]

Since I mentioned the discord, my dear friends in CZE you need to know that without you the team wouldn't be what it is right now.

@majesiu @Brandon @Cash savage @Tlk742 @GeckoeyGecko @Ben @Troy_McClure03 @BruinsFanatic100 @DeathClutch19 @Toxic @Mackkz thank you for believing in the team enough to transfer to the team or to have your player born in CZE. You gave us the building blocks we need to get our team going again.

@KillTheArchitect @I Am a Coupon @39alaska39 @hewasajazzman @"Marc Bradford" @Schultzy @Blues @Grapehead @luketd @BaseScoutXI thank you for becoming the newest generation for Czechoslovaks who have the potential to be one of the greatest groups of players that the IIHF has ever seen come out of one federation in a span of 3 seasons. The team was already fairly active before you, but you've become the shining ray of light that will push us over the edge in the very near future.

Finally, @artermis @StaticShocked @Beaty @Samee @Jakub @"Andybj" and @Justice thank you for carrying the torch for the team during some of its darkest years. When it seemed like we may not even exist if things didn't turn around, you stuck through it and kept us alive. You're the reason that we have a great group of people who talk every day in the discord and who have players that look like they'll be lighting the league on fire for the next 10 seasons at least. Whether or not you're still with the team, the value you brought to the federation can't be over stated.

From the bottom of my heart, again, thank you to each of you Czechoslovakia

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

needed a more honourable mention tbh lu cal
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2018, 11:12 PM by 39alaska39.)

Heart  Heart Heart

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

You making me emotional and shit. Glad we joined the union of Czech and Slovakia. Great LR, it’s what made me want to stay active

Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

oh shnaps he frickin did it.
@caltroit_red_flames brother man you're the greatest and im so happy that you joined us and are helping us because a Happy little union. I love you man and im happy that you didnt go full @Kmichael.

PS RIP @Kmichael

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

love you  Heart

[Image: 9d3oxij.png][Image: 8xyKeyf.png][Image: gs89eGV.png]

[Image: Lq99Y4d.png]
-------------------------------------------------------------
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]

so...

u gon play wonderwall for us now or what

ily cal

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

hey that's me

wait, what the hell did you do @Beaty to warrant a mention :eyes:

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

What everyone actually came here for:

Also stop making the czechs seem cool, it's bad for Canada Tongue

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

that's love <3

[Image: 9d3oxij.png] [Image: 8xyKeyf.png]
[Image: KillTheArchitect.gif]
--------------------------------------------------------------------
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]

You've done a great job of turning the team around! As for that scrub @artermis , good luck

[Image: aUM7t0b.png]

Man, I was pretty excited to hear a cover of Wonderwall. This was cool to.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

09-14-2018, 09:05 AMBeaty Wrote: You've done a great job of turning the team around! As for that scrub @artermis , good luck

who are you? Ninja

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

09-14-2018, 12:04 PMartermis Wrote:
09-14-2018, 09:05 AMBeaty Wrote: You've done a great job of turning the team around! As for that scrub @artermis , good luck

who are you?  Ninja

just somebody that you used to know

[Image: aUM7t0b.png]