Create Account

Flyers up and coming season outlooks?

I mean, we have definitely have taken a step forward, we have one of the best prospect pools in the league. We will be having 2 great PP lines, and maybe a good PK again. The only thing I would say is up in the air is the 3rd C

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

and we now have a mascot

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Gritty is our lord and savior

09-24-2018, 12:52 PMluketd Wrote: Gritty is our lord and savior

But can he play goalie?

Also, SETH JOOOOOONES!!!!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

We have a very good and talented roster but we do lack goaltending in the NHL level and not quite enough power on Defense but our forward core is deep and prospect pool is great so one we get a goalie for the now until hart is ready in a few years would put us a little more over the edge.

okay but I just want to say the rumor today that the Flyers are firing Hakstol for coach Q and then the Flyers being like oh that's not true was freaking hilarious. A+ entertaintment

Need a sig :-/

12-16-2018, 07:46 PMJakub Wrote: okay but I just want to say the rumor today that the Flyers are firing Hakstol for coach Q and then the Flyers being like oh that's not true was freaking hilarious.  A+ entertaintment

It’s a rollercoaster of emotions right now