Create Account

Unread Topics

For some weird reason my Unread Topics has disappeared, anyone able to help me?

[Image: 4c815ae90b4559fd79ad197225a985d6.png]

[Image: 626f9698287a1e59ed15232803d6eeb4.png]

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

Click more..

[Image: ne80va.png]
[Image: cynthia.png]

Thanks to Enigmatic and Crutch for the beautiful signatures
[Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png]

it's under more now

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

Sorry guys, was gonna write something up later, but might as well say it now. I've had a ton of requests for game index links at the top since the site was set up. Unread Topics was a nice to have at the top but the game links made a bit more sense, so the unread topics got moved under More.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

09-13-2018, 05:21 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: Sorry guys, was gonna write something up later, but might as well say it now. I've had a ton of requests for game index links at the top since the site was set up. Unread Topics was a nice to have at the top but the game links made a bit more sense, so the unread topics got moved under More.

Is there a limit to the options you can have up there? I for one would really like to have Unread Topics back as well as it is my main way of navigating the site, the extra click there is more annoying than an extra click for the game links would be imho. One is an option that even the most engaged people ususally only use 1-2 times per day while the other is something that people might use whenever they hit the site. Maybe I navigate the site differently than the majority but I for one barely go looking for things via the index, but almost exclusively use Unread Topics.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2018, 07:41 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

.. that moment when the site became communist

Stfu

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

09-13-2018, 07:24 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote:
09-13-2018, 05:21 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: Sorry guys, was gonna write something up later, but might as well say it now. I've had a ton of requests for game index links at the top since the site was set up. Unread Topics was a nice to have at the top but the game links made a bit more sense, so the unread topics got moved under More.

Is there a limit to the options you can have up there? I for one would really like to have Unread Topics back as well as it is my main way of navigating the site, the extra click there is more annoying than an extra click for the game links would be imho. One is an option that even the most engaged people ususally only use 1-2 times per day while the other is something that people might use whenever they hit the site. Maybe I navigate the site differently than the majority but I for one barely go looking for things via the index, but almost exclusively use Unread Topics.

Joke's on you, I always forget we have a nav bar and use none of it.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

09-13-2018, 07:24 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote:

If we get rid of the icons next to home, discord and create a player maybe I could fit one more in, but as it stands now it's a bit too crammed on mobile if I add another.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]