Create Account

League Personal Conduct Change / Slash Suspension

09-16-2018, 05:57 PMNobody Wrote: Jesus fucking Christ how are you all still arguing this BS. This is a rule that really shouldn't be needed and really should not affect  most people. Why was no one complaining about HO having 3 members on one team before this, that's not new guys... And the people saying Wally isn't qualified to be in HO.. well that's complete rubbish, if Wally isn't then just about no one is.
And to the people complaining about Wally making this rule.. you really fucking think this is all him and the rest of HO and the owners didn't have a say...

Grow up and think before you say shit people.

Don't use Jesus name in vain, that's inconsiderate to christians.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

09-16-2018, 06:02 PMSmegKingma Wrote:
09-16-2018, 05:57 PMNobody Wrote: Jesus fucking Christ how are you all still arguing this BS. This is a rule that really shouldn't be needed and really should not affect  most people. Why was no one complaining about HO having 3 members on one team before this, that's not new guys... And the people saying Wally isn't qualified to be in HO.. well that's complete rubbish, if Wally isn't then just about no one is.
And to the people complaining about Wally making this rule.. you really fucking think this is all him and the rest of HO and the owners didn't have a say...

Grow up and think before you say shit people.

Don't use Jesus name in vain, that's inconsiderate to christians.

Yeah. Don't use my name in vain. Omg

stfu u cracker ass nobody. ain't no one here give a fuck what you think about you mentally slow flamboyant pony licker

Sorry forgot to tag you @Nobody

You ban lunaro and that's straight up anti Asian racism

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

09-16-2018, 06:34 PMdankoa Wrote: You ban lunaro and that's straight up anti Asian racism

THey can't ban him for that because there is no such thing as racism towards white people so cracker is ok Smile

As a member of the Jewish faith, if any of you goyem say the J word I hope HO has th common sense to bring the proper punishment against you.

Add a list of users who support this under the word list so we can track who's all mighty enough they are willing to start banning words from other people to stop hurt feelings. When some dumb shit gets passed through by HO everyone knows who was willing to start giving up words in the first place. Bad words shouldn't make anyone feel so bad you let someone else tell you what new bad words you shouldn't be using.

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

09-16-2018, 06:49 PMAllen Wrote: As a member of the Jewish faith, if any of you goyem say the J word I hope HO has th common sense to bring the proper punishment against you.

can i use it if im jewish

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

09-16-2018, 07:04 PMWaters Wrote:
09-16-2018, 06:49 PMAllen Wrote: As a member of the Jewish faith, if any of you goyem say the J word I hope HO has th common sense to bring the proper punishment against you.

What if i'm Spidahman?

Yes brother, shalom

09-16-2018, 07:05 PMSmegKingma Wrote:

What if i'm Spidahman?

[Image: shirtimage-3_1.png]

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

This is gonna be like countries trying to suppress their populations sexualities and ending up with a bunch of degenerates acting out.

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

09-16-2018, 07:23 PMToeDragon84 Wrote: This is gonna be like countries trying to suppress their populations sexualities and ending up with a bunch of degenerates acting out.

[Image: bT5qkwk.gif]

it ok

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]