Create Account

SMJHL PT 3: Player Progression
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2018, 09:14 PM by Nickleback_lover69.)

CK = Checking: 40
FG = Fighting: 25
DI = Discipline: 62
SK = Skating:70
ST = Strength: 58
EN = Endurance: 70
DU = Durability: 50
PH = Puck Handling: 71
FO = Face Offs: 70
PA = Passing: 71
SC = Scoring: 80
DF = Defense: 71
PS = Penalty Shot: 40

Anchorage Armada General Manager ml002 suggested I work on a build similar to the one above. With 350 TPE I would start with scoring being my main focus, aiming for at least 80 TPE making me a very dangerous player on the ice. My passing would also be at a relatively high 71 TPE to help me get those assists and give me high overall PTS as a player. Similarly, both my puck handling and endurance are at 70 & 71 TPE to help keep control of the puck at a high speed. Finally, face off and defense are around the same level so that I’m able to maintain control of the game. Being a rookie, I’m hoping this build will get me enough ice time to really grow as a player. My goal is to be a well-rounded yet skilled player and bring in those “wins” for my team. So, this seems like the best option for me. Also, whatever GM says goes…

Words: 164

CK = Checking: 40
FG = Fighting: 25
SK = Skating: 70
ST = Strength: 60
EN = Endurance: 65
PH = Puck Handling: 72
FO = Face Offs: 60
PA = Passing: 70
SC = Scoring: 80
DF = Defense: 78

That's a ballpark build I'm going to be aiming for, maybe modified slightly. When I made my first player, I wanted him to go out and play an extremely physical game. He ended up playing pretty physical, but was defensively aware and a decent two way forward (without the scoring). I just ended up hating him. My goal for Bohne is to have him be less physical, put up some more points, and still be a solid defensive player. I would say I'm thinking more Bergeron than Krejci. I also went to make a player that can be a solid first line center in his career, and is wanted enough for his skills that he's sought after in free agency if he ever hits it. I feel like having a solid face off, good defense, and a shoot first pass second mentality is the way to do that. Time will tell.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

Checking 50
Fighting 25
Discipline 65
Skating 73
Strength 60
Endurance 65
Durability 50
Puck Handling 73
Face Offs 50
Passing 75
Scoring 70
Defence 65
Penalty Shot 40

As a playmaker winger, I want Seth McKinnon to, first of all, to start focusing on increasing his defensive skills in order to help the team have a good plus/minus and to take away the puck from opponents. While being a pass-first player I want to improve the scoring ability to be a threat in front of the net in order to have the option to pass or shoot in a certain situation. I will also improve the strengths of my player; skating and puck handling which will help to not get knocked off of the puck and ensure that Seth will be able to get into position to play the puck in an offensive situation.

Areas in which I will be adding TPE into but not focusing on fully will be faceoffs, discipline and strength. I will be adding TPE into faceoffs for when playing on the powerplay. I will be putting some TPE into discipline due to having high checking to ensure that the team is not being put on the penalty kill constantly. I will be adding TPE into strength to help with the puck handling, faceoffs and to make sure that checks will pack a punch.

[Image: DnliUALVsAAkaiW.jpg:large]

I tackled this thing over the period of three days. Many layers and even more patience. My ol' laptop that has Photoshop is a slow piece of junk. Grade with care! Falcons #SKREEEE  Falcons

CK = Checking: 91
FG = Fighting: 80
SK = Skating:40
ST = Strength: 43
EN = Endurance: 40
PH = Puck Handling: 40
FO = Face Offs: 40
PA = Passing: 40
SC = Scoring: 40
DF = Defense: 80

This will be Chuck Crutchfield's 350 TPE build. As an enforcer, he knows that his job on the ice is to make his teammates feel more comfortable and safe being able to play without worrying about being ran by the other team. My GM's are very smart with the sim and have told me that this will be a successful build within the Simon T Simulator, and should lead to very much success for the Detroit Falcons. I believe that with a positive, caring enforcer on the back-end of the ice, the SMJHL will be completely destroyed by the Detroit Falcons, and more specifically, by Chuck Crutchfield.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2018, 09:43 PM by Kevin Juice Bieksa.)

Checking: 60
Fighting: 25
Discipline: 62
Skating: 76
Strength: 60
Endurance: 70
Durability: 50
Puck Handling: 65
Face Offs: 70
Passing: 62
Scoring: 71
Defense: 70
Penalty Shot: 40

This is the 350 TPE build for Shaquille Desiraka. It's a little bit more balanced than anything I used to run, but I've never been good at creating a player that is good at leading the scoreboard, at least not for long. My wish for Shaq as a player is to create a physical monster on the ice aka top 10 in hits that still has the ability to be among the top 3 on their own team for scoring. Checking is a bit low to be considered for the physical monster aspect but as long as I play on a line that doesn't have another player with 60+ checking I will be fine. My stats are probably too close together to form anything extremely effective but this build is more of a guideline until I see things I may need to improve or lower.

All-time New England Wolfpack scorer
[Image: Derisraka.png]
[Image: 38718_s.png]
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png][Image: B4x6AQm.png]
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2018, 02:27 AM by ssingh26.)

CK = Checking: 70
FG = Fighting: 31
SK = Skating: 70
ST = Strength: 62
EN = Endurance: 65
PH = Puck Handling: 70
FO = Face Offs: 40
PA = Passing: 70
SC = Scoring: 45
DF = Defense: 85

Primarily, I take care of my own end as a player. This is reflected in my 85 rating in defense as well as points that I have put into checking and skating. I want to be the type of defenseman who can reliably close gaps, force plays, and generally be in a good position to stop the opposing team on the attack. In addition, I want to be someone who, while not flashy, is capable with the puck and capable of finding and clearing it during chaos around our net. With that in mind, I've bumped up my passing and puckhandling skills to decent levels. An above average strength stat will allow me to be competitive along the wall and in front of the net. I plan on putting points into endurance so that I'm capable of handling increased minutes (especially on the penalty kill). Finally, I have a few points in fighting because I'm a tough customer who's not afraid to drop the gloves in defense of my teammates.

New Sig coming soon...