Create Account

Justice/JumpierPegasus Suspensions

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Friendly advice: stop announcing suspensions in an open thread because it’s going to be 15 pages and somebody is going to say a bad word and get suspended and we will live in this suspension loop forever.

If you bring in changes, you have to stand by them. If people challenge them, stick to it and set an example.

The league has changed way too much in the last 40 seasons I’ve watched it evolve. Not for the better in some cases either and this is one of those cases. Too many 11 year olds running around, stirring up drama and making some members have a less positive experience.

Well done, HO.

man i love head office =]

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

09-16-2018, 02:03 PMhockeyfan Wrote: Friendly advice: stop announcing suspensions in an open thread because it’s going to be 15 pages and somebody is going to say a bad word and get suspended and we will live in this suspension loop forever.

But yeah, you’d think someone would have gotten that by now, hey?

09-16-2018, 02:03 PMhockeyfan Wrote: Friendly advice: stop announcing suspensions in an open thread because it’s going to be 15 pages and somebody is going to say a bad word and get suspended and we will live in this suspension loop forever.

Positive feedback loop until everyone gets suspended

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

09-16-2018, 02:04 PMluketd Wrote:

We should all get suspended. Seems like a great idea tbh.

09-16-2018, 02:04 PMluketd Wrote:

bot teams all season long

MAN wins somehow

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

The real question is will they count towards the cap just like Marius did for us ? Because you know TEX needs to either call up someone for these games or sign a roster filler

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Justice served?

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

09-16-2018, 02:08 PMTomen Wrote: The real question is will they count towards the cap just like Marius did for us ? Because you know TEX needs to either call up someone for these games or sign a roster filler

JP's not been drafted and Justice is in smjhl

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Neither of these players are on Texas tho

09-16-2018, 02:02 PMdankoa Wrote: This is actually embarrassing what the fuck has happened to this league. Why do you keep making these stupid fucking decisions and fuelling all the league gone soft discussion

Let's everyone go to that furry league, i bet they tolerate more than this site atm tbh.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

This is so fucking stupid, is this really what we've come to? Shit like this happens when you give functioning idiots like Wally a job in HO and his thoughts spread like wildfire or bacteria. We've gone ultra soft, lame ass rule. Hey I get offended by the word "is" , can we ban that now too? Give me a break.

Why is nobody in HO doing anything about this rule change? There's an overwhelming population of the site that are against it and have proposed ACTUAL SOLUTIONS to the problem but all we get back is "Well that's the decision we've made" like you can't go and fucking change it. Everyone with a level head is being drowned out but the bantering and bickering voices of those that have nothing useful to say towards the issue and that's all HO wants to focus on. Wally needs to be fucking fired, how he even got the job is beyond my (and several others') comprehension.

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER