Create Account

Hiring: Russia Federation Head

@Pris, one of your longer-reigning Fed Heads, has decided to step down.

I'd like to thank her for all her time that she's given to the IIHF and her commitment these past 12 or so seasons.

She will be missed.

Applicants from Russia or in a position to transfer to Russia will be given priority, however in the case there are none from those categories, a locked-in player may apply and receive the job.

Message your applications to me.

Duties include rosters and lines every season, updating your teams's profile in the IIHF sub-forum, active involvement in the HO and in discussion, and especially active involvement with your own team.

The application should be built around answering why you think you should be a fed head and what you bring to the table especially with the duties mentioned above.

Apps will close in a week (September 23rd).

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2018, 08:04 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

ohhh noo @Pris !

shit youve done an awesome job as Fed head and have been a great ambassador for the russian federation and the international tourny... congrats on a great IIHF legacy.

Russia Austria

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Apply so you can be @Slowpoke's boss.

Or don't apply so you can avoid me at all costs. Win-win either way.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

09-16-2018, 08:02 PMMike Izzy Wrote: ohhh noo @Pris !

shit youve done an awesome job as Fed head and have been a great ambassador for the russian federation and the international tourny... congrats on a great IIHF legacy.

Russia  Austria

Only @Pris can boss me around. Anyone else is just a figure head.

[Image: horvat3.png]

@Pris Sad to see you step down. The Russian Fed has always had that mysterious feel the i think applies to irl Russia too. You've done a great job as Head with the little supplies you've had.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Any update on this, or did we literally run off the only person who gives enough fucks about Russia to run it?

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2018, 10:26 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

09-22-2018, 10:07 AMztevans Wrote: Any update on this, or did we literally run off the only person who gives enough fucks about Russia to run it?

The rules for hiring GM's in the IIHF is a bit screwed up...In the SHL if you come from a different team and get the GM spot you can trade for your player... IIHF rules don’t allow that... To get a GM job you have to be from that country or be eligible to transfer..which means any player who's played in 1 tournament game is not eligible to get the job. That's like 90% of the active members who've been here longer then 3 seasons.

Knights|Dragons|Austria

09-22-2018, 10:07 AMztevans Wrote: Any update on this, or did we literally run off the only person who gives enough fucks about Russia to run it?

top 5 Anime betrayal and I make a russian player? Popcorn

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

09-22-2018, 10:17 AMMike Izzy Wrote:

The rules for hiring GM's in the IIHF is a bit screwed up...In the SHL if you come from a different team and get the GM spot you can trade for your player... IIHF rules don’t allow that... To get a GM job you have to be from that country or be eligible to transfer..which means any player who's played in 1 tournament game is not eligible to get the job. That's like 90% of the active members who've been here longer then 3 seasons.

Try reading the post again.

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

09-22-2018, 10:33 AMNobody Wrote:
09-22-2018, 10:17 AMMike Izzy Wrote: The rules for hiring GM's in the IIHF is a bit screwed up...In the SHL if you come from a different team and get the GM spot you can trade for your player... IIHF rules don’t allow that... To get a GM job you have to be from that country or be eligible to transfer..which means any player who's played in 1 tournament game is not eligible to get the job. That's like 90% of the active members who've been here longer then 3 seasons.

lmao izzy getting PWNED

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2018, 11:01 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

09-22-2018, 10:33 AMNobody Wrote:
09-22-2018, 10:17 AMMike Izzy Wrote: The rules for hiring GM's in the IIHF is a bit screwed up...In the SHL if you come from a different team and get the GM spot you can trade for your player... IIHF rules don’t allow that... To get a GM job you have to be from that country or be eligible to transfer..which means any player who's played in 1 tournament game is not eligible to get the job. That's like 90% of the active members who've been here longer then 3 seasons.

Ahhh... thanks...good to see were making exceptions... that rule leaves out allot of members from applying.

Knights|Dragons|Austria

Sorry everyone, but I didn't forget about this: I was planning on bumping today.

So far we have no apps, which means the position is basically free game to whoever wants it!

09-22-2018, 10:37 AMMike Izzy Wrote:
09-22-2018, 10:33 AMNobody Wrote: Try reading the post again.

Ahhh... thanks...Good to see were making exceptions... That rule leaves out allot of members from applying.

In all technicality, nothing has changed with that rule. It was more of an unspoken back-up that, if a team should only get an app from someone outside the federation and locked in, we'd have no choice but to give an exceptional transfer, or at least that's how I've interpreted it, but you definitely right in that the wording of eligibility may mean players like those don't even apply, so I changed it after you brought it up.

i play with them a lot.
HIRE ARTY

Blush

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

We had two great apps from non-Russians and as such we had to spend extra-time determining how an exceptional transfer is to be conducted, but we've finally come to a conclusion.

I'd like to congratulate @Sleepy on becoming Russia's new Federation Head.

As such, Oliver König will be transferred to Russia, thus using their assigned transfer this season and taking a player out of Germany. In addition, Germany shall be allowed an additional assigned transfer in an attempt to counter-balance the exceptional circumstances.

i play with them a lot.
HIRE ARTY

Well dats a lil fucked

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]