Create Account

Head Office Announcement
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2018, 08:21 PM by Eggy216.)

While I'm announcing things, I'd like to thank Swegkingu and TheDangaZone for their time as members of the head office.

Returning to the head office for the second time will be @Avakael! We're very happy to have him back again and looking forward to him hopefully getting back to the level of involvement he was at back when he was first serving in the head office.

Joining him is someone I admittedly have had very few conversations with in the past, but he had a very strong application and looks to provide a different perspective than the ones we currently have. So welcome the newest head office member, @adamantium!

Alongside those two, I'd also like to announce the new co-commissioner. I talked to Leafs about this a few weeks back when I realized I needed help again to keep things organized and ensure everything was running smoothly, and I ended up going with one of my current head office members. He's known for a few weeks now and has been helping me out a lot administratively since then, and I'm very happy to announce that @TheDangaZone will be the new co-commissioner of the SHL, replacing the seat vacated by Crutch a few seasons back.

Congrats to all the new Head Officers

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

congratulations to all 3 of you, all great choices

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

dadam <3

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3

good hires

[Image: 3.png]

Congrats everyone!

adam conceived me

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Solid choices! Congrats to my boys @adamantium and @Avakael

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

09-16-2018, 08:55 PMSmegKingma Wrote: Solid choices! Congrats to my boys @adamantium and @Avakael

<3

Excited to be working with you all.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Adam and Avakael will show u knuckleheads how it’s done

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Grats, doods

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Congrats guys.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2018, 03:20 AM by Avakael.)

[Image: aUeZMNH.gif]

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Gratz gang

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Gratz my doodles

RETIRED