Create Account

NHL Fantasy League

Hi all,

Here's the link to NHL Fantasy League I made for the site. Max size for the league is 16 teams. Draft is on Saturday September 29th at 7:30 PM EDT/4:30 PM PDT

Fantasy League

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

yahoo sucks tho

09-16-2018, 11:16 PMStorm Wrote: yahoo sucks tho

Wait .. what do you use for fantasy leagues? :-?

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

09-17-2018, 10:09 AMJayWhy Wrote:
09-16-2018, 11:16 PMStorm Wrote: yahoo sucks tho

Wait .. what do you use for fantasy leagues? :-?

espn has good fantasy hockey and the app is nice to use

I've tried both Yahoo and ESPN, and I like Yahoo better. Plus I changed the Points system @storm

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

I need two more people to join for the league for us to be ready for Saturday.

Code:

Code:

Tag me if this doesn't fill up by next Saturday.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

@Good_Ole_Kimmy

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Imma hop in

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2018, 11:25 AM by CFJ.)

@Troy_McClure03 @Good_Ole_Kimmy @Sleepy @King @"luketd" @XLeafer @FlappyGiraffe @Glyc @NorwegianDemon @Sleepy @bluesfan55 @"ThatDamnMcJesus" @CaptainCrazy @Avakael and if I'm missing anyone please tag them here in that draft is tonight or afternoon or morning depending on what timezone you're in is at 7:30 PM EST/4:30 PDT. If you're not going to be there set your team on Autodraft so it saves time.

Code:

Code:

09-29-2018, 11:25 AMCFJ Wrote: @Troy_McClure03 @Good_Ole_Kimmy @Sleepy @King @"luketd" @XLeafer @FlappyGiraffe @Glyc @NorwegianDemon @Sleepy @bluesfan55 @"ThatDamnMcJesus" @CaptainCrazy @Avakael and if I'm missing anyone please tag them here in that draft is tonight or afternoon or morning depending on what timezone you're in is at 7:30 PM EST/4:30 PDT. If you're not going to be there set your team on Autodraft so it saves time.

I feel so loved, you tagged me twice.

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

09-29-2018, 11:25 AMCFJ Wrote: @Troy_McClure03 @Good_Ole_Kimmy @Sleepy @King @"luketd" @XLeafer @FlappyGiraffe @Glyc @NorwegianDemon @Sleepy @bluesfan55 @"ThatDamnMcJesus" @CaptainCrazy @Avakael and if I'm missing anyone please tag them here in that draft is tonight or afternoon or morning depending on what timezone you're in is at 7:30 PM EST/4:30 PDT. If you're not going to be there set your team on Autodraft so it saves time.

Crap, yeah I'm going to have to autodraft.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN6163.html If you all need help setting up Auto Draft.

Code:

Code:

One hour left!

Code:

Code:

Draft room is open.

Code:

Code: