Create Account

3 SMJHL Announcements in One
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2018, 11:48 PM by storm.)

Alright so we have a GM hiring, a HO hiring, and a punishment.

1. Detroit Falcons Head GM:

With @Waters getting promoted to the position of Co-GM of the Hamilton Steelhawks (congrats bud) we'll be looking for a new member to run the Falcons organization. The "application" is as follows:

There is no formal format for this application, we just want to see what you all bring to the table for the job.
That being said, I'd suggest including experience, activity, and ambitions as a starting point.

2. SMJHL Intern Hiring:

With the stepping down of one of our HO members we'll be looking for an intern to come join us. Your main task will be approving new players, but aside from that you'll be expected to weigh in on decisions and work with our HO members on various tasks. The application is as follows:

Code:
1. As SMJHL Intern you need to be active and paying attention to the SMJHL, are you going to be able to do that?

2. How do you think you can help us in the head office?

3. Please share anything else you feel would help us make our decision!

3. Montreal Militia Punishment:

In a prior season former Montreal management failed to fulfill the 6 game minimum for backups, and therefore Montreal will face a 2mil fine, and in addition will be required to play their backup goaltender for a minimum of 8 games this season.

THE DEADLINE FOR THE GM AND HO APPLICATION WILL BE FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST AT 11:59 PM EST.

applied

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

How about u punish MTL for their illegal player too

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

One of these things is not like the other

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

What about playing a player without a contract who scored the goal that pushed the Raiders out of a playoff spot?

RETIRED

Sad

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

I'd like to apply for the montreal punishment position
please and thank you

...applied?

[Image: 3.png]

09-19-2018, 08:13 AMJSS Wrote: ...applied?

no u getting a new boss.

say hello to new gm @BaseScoutX1

RETIRED

09-19-2018, 12:05 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: How about u punish MTL for their illegal player too

What's the punishment for that? I can't even think of a similar situation we've seen before.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

09-19-2018, 08:26 AMGrapehead Wrote:
09-19-2018, 12:05 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: How about u punish MTL for their illegal player too

What's the punishment for that? I can't even think of a similar situation we've seen before.

traded to toronto somehow

I get punishing the team, but it was prior GMs. Why not also punish the guys who cheated?

09-18-2018, 11:46 PMStorm Wrote: With the stepping down of one of our HO members

[Image: graphics-laughing-593754.gif]

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

i'm coming for that DET GM spot bitch

ligma fuckin balls idiots

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

09-19-2018, 11:30 AMligma Wrote: i'm coming for that DET GM spot bitch

ligma fuckin balls idiots

Ligit

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]