Create Account

S43 PT #3

Kristof kovacs Krispy Kremes

Hey I'm kristof kovacs of the Hailfax Raiders , and I'm here to talk to you about the next big protein bar/delicious treat hybrid.

Just finished a tough work out? Feeling your blood sugar level is a little low? Want a something that will help you reach your macros but also satisfy that sweet tooth?

WELL

Kristof Kovacs Krispy Kremes are for you! This is a revolutionary new sports snack and treat combo! It was developed by a a few bright minds at Dalhousie University 2 years to help their rowing team. Now I have teamed up with them looking to provide this amazing product to all athletes.

There are 3 awesome flavours: Strawberry Strain, Blueberry Burst, Raspberry Rush. They can be found in all Halifax Sobeys and select Atlantic Superstores throughout the maritimes, gets yours today!

Eating too.many Kristof Kovacs Krispy Kremes can produce side effects such as , but limited to: hurt tummy, cavities, enhanced naps, and stomach ulcers.

Word count :165

[Image: 9d3oxij.png][Image: 8xyKeyf.png][Image: gs89eGV.png]

[Image: Lq99Y4d.png]
-------------------------------------------------------------
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2018, 04:30 PM by sarmo.)

NOVA BOMB pre workout by SHL star Terrance Nova raises your level of intensity to the next. When your gains are slowing down NOVA BOMB PRE maximizes it. This design of pre workout powder is tested on athletes and has everything they want in one swig. With Nova hitting stardom, it was a matter of time he made a supplement for himself specifically with proven ingredients to boost to an untapped level of endurance, strengthening and satisfaction in results.

It does not matter how intense the session is, this formula is made to boost your energy level to surpass the heaviest workouts. Other formulas ain't got nothing on this and are usually capped with nasty unnatural stimulants and unneeded ingredients while the necessary ones are underdosed. This is not the case with NOVA BOMB PRE! It has the safe formula that the body craves, stuff that will enhance your performance with anything you do with no side effects!. Gone will be the days where your shirt is to big for you... and no more will you be labeled as a "two pump chump ", you will get what you want guaranteed.

Petr Vrana: Hi, I'm Petr Vrana. You might remember me as the starting goaltender of the Halifax Raiders.

Director: Cut! Dammit Petr, you start for the Montreal.

PV: Hi, I'm Petr Vrana and you might remember me as the starting goaltender of the Montreal Impact.

D: Cut! It's the Militia! Just get to the product.

PV: Do you suffer from an identity crisis? Do you have trouble remembering who you are? Why are you here? Do people like me? Well, you're not alone. Membercheese is for you. From the company who brought yoy Memberberries, I present Membercheese. These little yellow sticks will take you back to the good old days when LOST was the best TV show, Grey's Anatomy still had most of the regular cast, and when things were just simpler.

D: Petr! You are supposed to be selling the new SHL video game. Is Jim Elliot still available?

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

Narrator:

Have you ever had a creaky door you couldn't fix? Well I've got a great product for you - introducing Gary Grease's Greasy Grease Lubrication service! With the Gary Grease's Greasy Grease Lubrication service, you can have anything you need greased with Gary Grease's grease squeezed right from his beard, by a professional. Say good bye to a creaky door and have it lubricated with the Gary Grease's Greasy Grease lubrication service! Here is the Winnipeg Jets defense man Gary Grease himself to give his verdict on this product, if you don't believe me!

Gary Grease:

Hello there, I'm Gary Grease - an official spokesperson for the Gary Grease's Greasy Grease Lubrication service! I use the Gary Grease's Greasy Grease Lubrication service all the time, when things in my day to day life need lubrication. For example, the other day during practice, I noticed that the puck kept on getting stuck on the ice near the blueline. So I called up Gary Grease's Greasy Grease Lubrication service, and they came down right away to lubricate the ice and ensure a smooth glide for the puck!

Call Gary Grease's Greasy Grease Lubrication service today!

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

Camera pans in on Finn Kruger enjoying a hearty bowl of Dave's Big Boy Chili Big Boy Bowl ™

"Oh hey--didn't see you there. I'm Finn Kruger, star defenceman and sole saving grace for the Hamilton Steelhawks. When I'm not busy hanging out with my friends, snorting cocaine, or furiously masturbating in the home locker room in the Copps Coliseum, I'm at Monster Cock Dave's Chili Barn, home of the famous Dave's Big Boy Chili Big Boy Bowl ™, the heartiest meal that any pro athlete like me could ask for. Whether it's the fiber from the copious amounts of beans, the high protein count from the half-pound of ground beef Dave puts in this thing, or the amazing flavours that collide in your mouth like I collide with @"ThatDamnMcJesus" in practice, Dave's Big Boy Chili Big Boy Bowl ™ is undoubtedly the greatest bowl of chili I've ever had the pleasure to force down my gullet."

Kruger smiles widely, revealing three missing teeth.

"God bless you Dave, you fucking maniac. I'm Finn Kruger of the Hamilton Steelhawks, for Monster Cock Dave's Chili Barn, the best chili this side of Sault Ste. Marie."

The camera abruptly cuts to black and the sounds of fighting between Kruger and the producer can be heard faintly as the logo for Monster Cock Dave's Chili Barn fades in slowly.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Salesman - Hey everyone. This Friday from noon to 5 at the Homeward Bound City Pound, we have a special guest and he wants to help you in your process off adoption a new pupper. As an avid Dog lover Craig Finley wants to help you grow you furry family threw the “Adopt a Friend” program. For a few hours you will receive special offers and discounts as well as a few gifts. Craig tell them what they could leave with.

Craig – If you come down the the shelter and adopt a new friend threw the Adopt a Friend” program you will receive a few gifts such as a few chew toys, handkerchiefs, treats, and coupons for grooming and what not. I will also be giving away free tickets and food vouchers to this Saturday nights 11th annual “bring your friend to the game” game.

Salesman – That's great Craig and we thank you and the entire Halifax Raiders organization for partnering with us for this great event that will make a lot of animals and new owners very happy. If you don't know where we are located, the address is 201 Brownlow Ave #9, Dartmouth, NS B3B 1W2, Canada. We hope to see you here.

206 Words

[Image: 37Bgs1o.png]
Rage Usa raiders
DRAFTED 30TH OA S43
S42 WJC GOLD MEDAL
JESTER AWARD FINALIST S45
S45 ALL ROOKIE TEAM
S50 IIHF GOLD MEDAL
S52 CHALLENGE CUP CHAMPION

Hi, I'm Tatu Makela. I'm a professional hockey player for the Buffalo Stampede, and I work long days involving physical training, practice, team meetings, watching film, and of course, eating. I have to consume a large amount of calories every day, and one of my favorite ways to add calories after a long day at work is by sitting down with a pint of Ben and Jerry's. Ben and Jerry's has been an American establishment for over 40 years. There are so many different flavors of Ben and Jerry's that you're sure to find the one that's perfect for your taste buds. My personal favorited is the ever popular Half Baked, featuring a mixture of vanilla and chocolate ice cream with brownie chunks and cookie dough. Maybe your flavor is Phish Food, Cherry Garcia, Chunky Monkey, or Americone Dream. Be sure to head down to your local grocery store and seek out your new favorite dessert!

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2018, 06:34 PM by KillTheArchitect.)

Sansotei Ramen Shop Endorsement

(Act really hyped up, like you love this ramen like it's no one's business. If you weren't heterosexual you'd be ramen sexual. Channel this!)

Oliver Kovacs: Hey guys! Aside from my brother Kristof, the only men I love are RAMEN! That's right! I love RAMEN, no matter what day of the week it is I just can't help but slurp down those thick noodles. The rich and creamy broth is SO good! If I had a nickel for every time I left Sansotei with my stomach full and a tasty, oily residue all over my face I'd have A LOT of nickels! So whether you love noodles and creamy broth or you aren't really sure come on down to Sansotei Ramen! Try the tonkotsu it's porking out of the this world! Or maybe you're up for the miso, like miso horny for this bowl of ramen! Either way there's a bowl for everyone here and you won't regret it! Come on down to Sansotei Ramen this Saturday and have a bowl of Ramen with the best player on the Halifax Raiders me, Oliver Kovacs.  My awesome and slightly less attractive brother will also be there! If you want a hot couple of czechs with bellies full of noodles and creamy broth all over their face, come on down to SANSOTEI RAMEN! 

200 Words

[Image: 9d3oxij.png] [Image: 8xyKeyf.png]
[Image: KillTheArchitect.gif]
--------------------------------------------------------------------
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]