Create Account

PT 4: OT6
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2018, 01:52 AM by NUCK.)

187 Line

CENTRE: Dean Colt III would be perfect, he's huge and face off % driven. He is what I see the perfect centre being. The size to screen the goalie and the ability to win draws.

WING: Brock Nuck, myself and the play maker among the group. Brock is the kinda player who can make a 150foot pass look like magic. Standing 6'8 hes no push over and can play at both ends of the ice.

WING: Willy Mack is another not so small fellow. He is defensively sound with the ability to score also. Hes another prime example of a complimentary player.

DEFENCE: Tauras Karazija is an offensive spark plug. He brings a booming shoot from the point and has the speed needed to get back into the play if the pucks headed the wrong way.

DEFENCE: Poopity Scoop is a monster! 7'5 MONSTER!!! Hes got wheels and the ability to make a career ending hit. He's just scary as fuck.

NET: Mark McFleury has a pedigree bloodline. Rumoured to be the illegitimate child of Marc Andrea, Mark may just have his dad's ability to win big games.

187 words

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

[Image: rush_pt4_zpsfaoz31kr.png]

Some love for my fellow late bloomers.

Leaving my Falcons, I'd be looking to play with guys of my own S44 cohort and create a nice Team North America feel to it. So I'm looking for fast, creative players who can complement each other. Here's a potential lineup:

C: Roger Baston Scarecrows 
LW: Rainbow Dash raiders
RW: Franz Cooper Falcons
D: Scott Niedermayer Jr. Knights
D: Willie Fisterbottom Militia
G: Mark McFleury Militia 

I looked for guys who can set up plays (Baston, Fisterbottom) and who can finish (Dash and Niedermayer). It would leverage both my talents in offensive production to run with this group who can both set up and finish, not to mention keep up with the pace of play with some great to good skating among each guy on this list. Pretty dangerous group if I say so, and they'd wreck some goalie's confidence. McFleury joins the group at goal, as the sole goalkeep of the S44 class.

[Image: Falcons-Banner.png]

This took a bit only time. My original plan was to build a team full of people with 2 first names but we’re all wingers so that didn’t work out. We need some more people with two first names in polymer positions in the smjhl if that will ever work.  If I weren’t playing on the St. Louis scarecrows and could pick my teammates obviously I would be playing left wing. Andrew Martin would be my right winger. For a center I would pick Kevin Kazarian. For a goalie I would pick Cedric Robinson he seems like an excellent goalie. The first defensemen i would chose would be Zach Holt. And for my final choice for a defensemen I would pick Willie Fisterbottom because that’s just a hell of a name and a hell of a defensemen. I feel like my team would do pretty well and have a lot of fun doing it. 

158 words
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2018, 05:52 AM by Inf1d3l.)

At Left Wing I choose Rainbow Dash from Halifax. I just feel it would be cool to be on the same line as the Number one pick in my draft. Additionally, the skill set and growth of a player like Rainbow is awe inspiring to witness.

At Right Wing I choose Vladislav Konstantin out of Kelowna. A goal scoring machine this season, being able to see him play in real time, on my team, would just be an amazing watch.

At Center, I am choosing Mr. Faceoffs from Halifax. Top 10 in the league in both faceoff percentage and assists, his skills are invaluable on a strong line for success in the offensive zone.

Along side me at defense, I am choosing Sean Stevenson Jr. out of Anchorage. The sheer number of shots blocked by this guy this season is amazing. The two of us could easily cause havok to an opponents scoring chances, as well as pile up a few assists.

Finally at goalie I'm choosing Benjamin Blue of of Kelowna. The highest save percentage in the league and third highest goals against average makes him an easy candidate for me to stick between the posts.

The chemistry on this line would be amazing. The sheer number of shots blocked, between our defensemen and goaltending, and the plus/minus margin would grow insanely with the goals and assists piling in.

My dream team of SMJHL players would be as follows:

Bernard Freeman, Winger: Bernard brings an extremely strong 2 way game and great scoring ability to the ice. Not to mention that @Allen is a fuckin beauty. One of the top TPE earners in the class, it's a no brainer to pick the young St. Louis Scarecrow.

Rainbow Dash, Winger: Rainbow Dash is without a doubt one of the most talented players in this draft class. His growth has been off the charts and he looks to be someone that will go #1 in the SHL Draft.

Mr. Faceoffs, Center: We need faceoffs won lol.

Willie Fisterbottom, Defence: Fisterbottom and myself play a crucial role in being two defencemen that are complimentary to each other. Fisterbottom likes to set things up, and I like to shoot things.

Benjamin Blue, Goaltender: Great SMJHL goaltender.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

For me, I’m looking at people who would be fun to have playing together. With Rainbow Dash on the wing, we’ll need another winger, a center, two defenders, and a goaltender.

Starting from the pipes, gotta go with Benjamin Blue. Although it’s been some time since we last spoke, all of my interactions with him have been enjoyable ones and I’d love to finally have the opportunity to play with him. Plus he’s good at stopping pucks and stuff.

On D, Mr. Crutchfield himself. A (brief) former teammate of mine in New England, recreated as a defender again, while we’re both still young I know he knows his stuff and he’s going to be killing it out there on the ice.

The other defender, I’d have to go with Poopity Scoop. Another member with a legendary former player in the draft class, and someone I’d love to play alongside. With these guys backstopping our team, we’ll be unstoppable.

To pair with some strong defense, how about some good offense. Boris Denisovich on the Knights currently leads the league in assists, so he’ll be perfect to put alongside Dash. Just keep feeding her the puck and let her put it away.

Finally, to win those draws for us we’ve got Tony Pepperoni. Hard to lose when you’ve got the puck off every draw thanks to him.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

I suppose when I was thinking of who I would want to play alonside with, my mind immediately jumped to some people that I've been on a team with before as well as some players who i think will help fill in for our weaknesses. Shaquille Desiraka is a center so I've got the faceoffs covered.

On the left wing I would have to have Rainbow Dash because its Eggy and we've known each other for a while.

On the right wing I would have Rafe Ulrich because its Raven and I need someone to be one with the anime desires.

On the defense I'll have Chris Crutchfield and Boris Denisovich. Crutch is of course a favorite around the league and he's been on NEW before and of course I loved having him there. Boris is on Kelowna and is leading the league in assists so he will be a welcome edition on a team with mainly passing weaknesses

At goalie i have to say Benjamin Blue because hes a fantastic goalie

Overall, Id say we get along great

All-time New England Wolfpack scorer
[Image: Derisraka.png]
[Image: 38718_s.png]
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png][Image: B4x6AQm.png]
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Written option: Choose 5 other SMJHL players who are NOT on your team to complete a starting lineup that includes yourself. Use whatever criteria you want and tell us about it and/or how the six of you would get along if you did play together. Must include 150 words.

C - Kevin Kazarian (MTL)
RW - Boris Denisovich (KEL)
D - Buck Maverick (VAN)
D - Tig Murphy (DET)
G - Cedric Robinson (DET)

Put together all of these players with Mikael Choybuk, and what do you have? Well, a successful team. Kevin Kazarian is one of the best centers in the SMJHL, and RW Boris Denisovich is the top scorer in the league. Buck and Tig on defense are some of the best as well, and Cedric is the top goalie probably so far. Basically, all of these superstars would gel very well together, and be a happy go lucky, joking bunch of guys as if they were playing in an All-Star Game. That is how easy it would be for them out there, and it would feature Mikael Choybuk coasting on the sidelines. Choybuk has not been very great so far this season, so he would basically just have to stay positionally sound and make some passes in the neutral zone. He definitely would not have to do much of the work, and those other guys would not mind, considering they'd be having so much fun scoring with ease on their own. Mikael Choybuk would just be chilling on the ice while he was out there with them. He would basically be the guy similar to the All-Star Game where players would give him easy empty net goals just because they were happy to, a la John Scott in the NHL.

[Image: 9d3oxij.png]// [Image: 8xyKeyf.png] [Image: SHLEmoteDragons.png]
[Image: RNCgTPl.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]
[Image: RIXCbNI.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]