Create Account

S43 PT #4 - The Mission
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2018, 09:03 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

THIS PT IS FOR SHL PLAYERS AND SENDDOWNS ONLY.

**LINK to my Dastardly Deed**

In a tight pennant race back in S36 i shamelessly lured the Colorado Mascot 'Marty the Mammoth' out of his LR and into the Bon fire of good luck! im not proud of what i did to Marty.. but sometimes you must do what ever it takes to get into your opponents heads and sabotage there chances for post season play!

Scenario: You have been assigned a secret mission by your LR to find a way to disrupt the team that best stands in your way!

Written Task: Write 150 words or more about your plan. What is it? How will you implement it? Are there any players targeted in this endeavor?  What should the desired outcome be?

Graphic Task:  On some writing material, submit a 6 step bullet point plan on how you will implement your mission!  Graphic Must include the name of your plan and the team you are doing it too.

This PT will close Monday, October 1st at 5PM EDT.

Welfare claims are accepted

Any questions/concerns, please PM me directly on Discord at Mike Izzy#2714

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Coming up, we have two games against the San Francisco Pride and my teammates have sought out my help to try and get a leg up on the competition. I'm being sent to try and "disrupt" the Pride's routines and procedures as they get ready for our games. They left the plan mostly up to me, so I've had to get creative. I'm not malicious or violent, and I don't want anyone getting hurt during this. My plan is just to cause some irritability and general nuisance to them.

The first step in my plan starts in the morning. I plan to get to the arena nice and early, before anyone, and rig up the visiting locker room to cause them some problems. I'm going to take all the towels and get rid of them. I'm going to clog up the shower heads so the water only dribbles out. I'm going to hide a particularly smelly piece of equipment behind a vent and have the smell take over the room. The goal here is to annoy the players with small, but continuous problems that just keeps irritating them. The hope is that they never feel comfortable in the locker room and that feeling of uneasiness stays with them when the game starts. Here's hoping my teammates like what I have planned for the Pride.

(224 words)

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
27-7-1
Regular Season - [G 4] [A 8] [Pts 12] [+/- +24] [PIM 20] [Hits 18] [SB 74]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

On the night of game 102, we all agreed on a hilarious prank - we would sneak into the Halifax dressing room before the game while they were out warming up and add laxatives to their Gatorade. In addition to being a classic practical joke with hilarious results, it was the easiest to implement in a short amount of time. When I saw Leshaun King lead the Raiders out of the room for a warmup lap around the arena, we sprung into action. Me, Hippo Passamus, Dank Boija, and Aaron Freakin Rome snuck past their training stuff and started slipping ex-lax into their watter bottles. Like a fart in the wind, we were gone in just minutes and without a trace.

However, we were soon dismayed to look down the hallway and see the Raiders training staff doing a thorough rinse and wash of all the water bottles. I guess it is flu season. 

We were delighted by the fact that they preceded to go and shit their pants all on their own, as we skated to an 8-1 win.

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2018, 04:17 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

The day that @Wasty's 1st podcast came out a group of us in the Dragons LR sat around listening to it... and as it hit the 37 minute mark in that infamous 'good guy' Dragons rant.. we realized that we had a weapon on our hands...something capable of flustering the LAP GM into rabid suspicion!.. a cryptonite to wastys superman plans.... that weapon was the 'good emoji' Dragon Drum!!!

Im not at liberty to give out the names of the people involved... but me, @Steelhead77, @Your Mothers Favorite Goalie and @c00kies cooerced an unidentifed player on the Panthers roster to give us the keys to the LAP locker room in return for an unlimited supply of Chicken Parm (thats right, there are members of the panthers that love the chicken parm!!!!!) ... with the keys in hand we patiently awaited the recording of Wasty's 2nd podcast.. as we knew that this would be the time that their locker room would be vacant...  and as the LAP GM began his audio endeavour... the 4 of us jumped into their locker room and let loose a nightmare Wasty would never forget!!!

[Image: f4gI4lj.png]

I'm sorry it had to come to this Wasty....

Dragonite  Dragonite  Dragonite

218 words

Knights|Dragons|Austria
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2018, 12:37 AM by Hallsy.)

In Hamilton Locker room I have known to be one of the biggest pranksters on the team and my plan today is to pull off the biggest prank of all time on Benning waters III aka @Waters . Waters is a sick cannibal that likes to drink water during practice and during games so today I am going to replace his water with unscented vinegar. I know this might not be the greatest prank of all time but I am going to say that @nour did and I saw him do it and he's a horrible liar so I am going to get away with it so Waters will end up drinking vinegar and he will also start a fight with nour and I will just sneak in the background without them knowing that I did this the entire time. Fuck, I just posted about it on my PT looks like they are going to know about my prank. I probably shouldn't tag them about this either I am such an idiot. Honestly this is @Mike Izzy's Fault and he probably should get fired for this crime against Hallsy.

Right now only one team stands in the way of the Blizzard being the top team in the entirely league, and I've come up with a plan to absolutely destroy their entire team's morale. Before each game they have jets fly over their arena and display the video on the jumbo tron. My idea is called operation Low Fuel, and the idea is rather than having a video of the planes flying over the the arena is to show a different video of a plane taking off but not being able to get off the ground and being stuck at the middle of the runway. The plane is going to have pictures of Zach Evans and Jason Visser on the wings to show how they're both going to be slowed down. It shouldn't be too hard to do, I'm pretty good with photoshop so I'll make the video myself and then pay the guy in charge of the jumbo tron to play it instead of the regular video of the planes flying over the arena. Hopefully this destroys team morale enough for that game so we have a chance to get ahead of them in the standings.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

My teammates and I have come up with a plan to sabotage the New England Wolfpack. What will happen is that before every game we will sneak into their equipment room and fill up their water bottles with exlax laced gatorade. That will make them have to shit themselves during the periods and have to try clearing it out. However, they will try to drown out that feeling with water but in their water will be steroids that get traced on the SHL drug testing assignments. Therefore they will drown out the exlax gatorade with water that gets them suspended. We know their equipment guys so we will try to get our rookies in on the joke so they can go under cover on that side of the rink. Luckily we have a keycard to their rooms as well so we can basically access any room in our home building here in Los Angeles.

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

While visiting some friends I made with the Edmonton Blizzard during a day off, I happened to notice that a few of the veteran players (who hadn't realized that I had arrived yet) had left their equipment unattended before a preseason practice. So I decided to get back at my old team by pranking them and leaving before anyone realized I was there. I decided to perform 3 simple but effective tricks (1 to each of the 3 players.) 

1. I put clear tape on Cory Knouse's skates so he would fall all over the ice. It took him about 3 minutes to realize what was going on.

2. I knew the equipment manager was terrified of spiders, so I taped up the captains Gatorade bottle lid and glued a fake spider to the inside of the bottom of the lid. I swear I've never heard a person scream as loud and high pitched as he did when he found it.

3. I sliced the laces of Geronimo Otto's ( The player I was traded for) skates just enough so that when he went to tie them, they would snap and force him to re-lace his skates which caused a bag skate for the entire team because he was late.

I watched this from the stands and nobody knew I was there until that night. I did have to pay the one security guard $20, but it was well worth the show.

(Word Count: 241)

Mayonnaise.

Nobody likes mayonnaise. That is the prank. Put mayo in all the other teams diet so they are forced to eat mayo. It doesn't give the other team a major disadvantage in the game, but it is enough to make their day minutely less enjoyable. At the end of the day, it's not about cheating or playing dirty. It's about being happier than the other team, and usually you do that with a. win and them at a loss, but if you can't force a win, but you can force them to eat more mayonnaise. The smell will be enough for them to be upset, but the eggyness cream will make their day slightly less enjoyable and that is all that matters.

I think the teams that would benefit the most from a mayo prank would be Minnesota and New England, two teams in the East.

The team closest to us in the standings right now in terms of a playoff spot is the Calgary Dragons, who currently sit three points above us. But we're not targeting them. We're going after the Texas Renegades, and we're going to pull an Arsenal. So basically in 2007 there were rumors that Arsenal players gave Spurs players food poisoning through faulty lasagna so they wouldn't make the Champions League over them. That's exactly what we plan on doing. Sadly, we don't play the Renegades again, but since I used to play for San Francisco, the team nominated me to bake the contaminated lasagna (made with a special side of tainted marinara sauce) and give it to the Renegades the next time the Pride play the Renegades (which is in 4 games for them). I want to see The Dude hunching over the toilet both barfing and crapping at the same time. That would be hilarious.
162 words

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2018, 02:13 PM by Raven.)

NSFL PT

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

Pranks were pretty merciless in Detroit, and that was to be expected. The old SMJHL Eastern Conference was absolutely merciless. But oddly enough, the dumbest prank we ever pulled off was against the old Prince George Firebirds.

Before the team left that place (the season after they finally broke a 31 season cup drought? Really?), they were rather unaffectionately nicknamed the fire chickens. You can probably guess what happened by now.

Cikgnar Konstantinov, Alec Derin, and Chadathy Brodangleschlong came to Alexis Metzler with an idea. It was an utterly batshit idea, and he loved it. It would, however, necessitate that they acquire about twenty chickens. Red chickens. And cans of yellow and black spray paint. It turned out this was the easy part; the hard part, by far, was sneaking them into the arena. The best part, though, was dumping all of those live, squawking fire chickens onto the ice when the announcers declared that the Prince George Firebirds were hitting the ice.

If you're ever wondering why Alec Derin and Chadathy Brodangleschlong never got drafted to the SHL, you now know the specific reason why- they were the two players who put the chickens out there.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

09-24-2018, 12:36 AMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote: In Hamilton Locker room I have known to be one of the biggest pranksters on the team and my plan today is to pull off the biggest prank of all time on Benning waters III aka @Waters . Waters is a sick cannibal that likes to drink water during practice and during games so today I am going to replace his water with unscented vinegar. I know this might not be the greatest prank of all time but I am going to say that @nour did and I saw him do it and he's a horrible liar so I am going to get away with it so Waters will end up drinking vinegar and he will also start a fight with nour and I will just sneak in the background without them knowing that I did this the entire time. Fuck, I just posted about it on my PT looks like they are going to know about my prank.  I probably shouldn't tag them about this either I am such an idiot. Honestly this is @Mike Izzy's Fault and he probably should get fired for this crime against Hallsy.

how is this a mission on the rival team :(

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

We’ve been assigned a top-secret task to disrupt the Winnipeg Jets on our way to capturing not just the West regular season top tier, but the Presidents Trophy in general. It all starts with a simple call to my good friend, Vladimir Putin.
“Mr. Putin, execute order Red Flag.”
“Yes Komrade Bitties.”
Once that call was made, it was as easy as sitting back and watching the television on the SHL Network.
“Zach Evans, Pietra Volkova and Artom Zhumbayev failed to report to practice today and the club hasn’t heard word from their players. Their respective agents have reported an inability to maintain communication with their clients as well. No one really knows what is going on up there in Winnipeg, but in a pivotal time with Edmonton right on their heels, the Jets can’t afford this.”
Good… Good. We have them right where we want them now. Let’s go Blizzard. Blizzard

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2018, 09:44 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

09-24-2018, 09:29 AMAce Wrote: We’ve been assigned a top-secret task to disrupt the Winnipeg Jets on our way to capturing not just the West regular season top tier, but the Presidents Trophy in general. It all starts with a simple call to my good friend, Vladimir Putin.
“Mr. Putin, execute order Red Flag.”
“Yes Komrade Bitties.”
Once that call was made, it was as easy as sitting back and watching the television on the SHL Network.
“Zach Evans, Pietra Volkova and Artom Zhumbayev failed to report to practice today and the club hasn’t heard word from their players. Their respective agents have reported an inability to maintain communication with their clients as well. No one really knows what is going on up there in Winnipeg, but in a pivotal time with Edmonton right on their heels, the Jets can’t afford this.”
Good… Good. We have them right where we want them now. Let’s go Blizzard. Blizzard

Russia  Ninja Russia

Knights|Dragons|Austria