Create Account

S43 PT #4 - The Mission

[Image: The_Grounding_of_the_Dragons.jpg]

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2018, 04:49 PM by sarmo.)

My plan would be to straight up get guys suspended from the Calgary Dragons as revenge for beating us in the season 40 finals. The reason why I think they're still standing in our way is because they took our 2nd best defenseman this offseason too in Shirobokov. I'm going to go straight houston rockets chris paul style if we meet each other in game 1 of the finals. First I'll try to trigger Mike Izzy by throwing a puck at him and since guys don't get injured it'll be ok. Ofcourse the Dragons will try to retaliate and well decide to handle it after game cuz that's how u handle beef in hockey games. Nova will then go to the Dragons LR with 2 of his linemates, Eric Pelletier and isak Odegard, and while Pelletier acts like a distraction at the front door of the LR with his goonish tendencies like we see in game, Nova will try to get the Dragons to squabble with him while Odegard mediates things, getting the dragons in on serious charges of aggravated assault and deadly conduct. Obviously things won't go as plan in reality with Nova, Odegard and Pelletier most likely being caught on tape harassing the Dragons and being suspended by the SHL