Create Account

MTL Punishment
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2018, 08:03 PM by GoonerBear.)

It was discovered last season the Montreal Militia had a player on their roster who was not signed to a contract, either by them or any parent SHL club. Daniel Daniil was sent down by the Seattle Riot and released midseason. The Militia failed to assume Daniil's contract responsibilities, which would have entailed counting his salary against their cap.

The SMJHL HO has decided to deduct $2M from Montreal's S44 cap.

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

weak

honestly we should hang the gms of mtl in public

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

weak

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2018, 09:21 PM by Tomen.)

I don't know that much about the cap for a SMJHL team but are SMJHL teams ever close to the Cap if there isn't a reddit draft?

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

09-27-2018, 09:21 PMTomen Wrote: I don't know that much about the cap for a SMJHL team but are SMJHL teams ever close to the Cap if there isn't a reddit draft?

No.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2018, 09:54 PM by GeckoeyGecko.)

weak but ok

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

U forgot the 0

20 million dollar

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

The punishment is weak, but the GM responsible isn't in charge anymore, so maybe it's not that bad that it's a little weak. At least we didn't win the cup or anything.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

09-27-2018, 10:42 PMGrapehead Wrote: The punishment is weak, but the GM responsible isn't in charge anymore, so maybe it's not that bad that it's a little weak. At least we didn't win the cup or anything.

Yeah the offending GM's are gone and punishing the current GM/players really wont do anything. If the GMs were still in charge then sure, but it really wouldn't be fair to them

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

09-27-2018, 10:59 PMml002 Wrote:
09-27-2018, 10:42 PMGrapehead Wrote: The punishment is weak, but the GM responsible isn't in charge anymore, so maybe it's not that bad that it's a little weak. At least we didn't win the cup or anything.

Yeah the offending GM's are gone and punishing the current GM/players really wont do anything. If the GMs were still in charge then sure, but it really wouldn't be fair to them

Just frustrating the punishment happened at all, I was out of town when Daniil was cut two games after the trade deadline. There was no way I could make the change in time, I ended up having to hide in the bathroom at my best friends wedding because I got pinged so many times on Discord about it.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]