Create Account

ANC - DET

Armada Receives:
S44 DET 3rd

Falcons Recieves:
LW Muhammad McLovin

@JSS Thanks for the quick negotiations my man

@iamslm22 Tracking picks boi

@kobel9 You've been the captain here in PG/Anchorage for three seasons now and I couldn't have asked for a better leader in our locker room. Signing you as a FA after the draft as apart of the Buffalo boys turned out to be a great deal for the both of us, and while the others went inactive, you stuck it out and were nothing but the best kind of player/teammate anyone could ask for. Never complained about your role or your stats. You led by example and really have come into your own over the last season or so here on the site. I know you'll kill it in Minny next season

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

accept

welcome to the falcs @kobel9 !

very excited to have you on board Falcons

[Image: 3.png]

Welcome to Detroit @kobel9

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

McLovinnnnnn

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Excited to be here! I vaguely remember flirting with Detroit when I first joined the site, I could be wrong though. Either way, look forward to the opportunity.

[Image: tumblr_msqiv2SUIk1rey868o1_500.gif]

FalconsChiefsUsa

Nice! Welcome to the club McLovin. Hoping you're that missing piece we feel like we've had in Detroit. #SKREEE Falcons

Welcome! Skrrrt Skrrrt

RETIRED