Create Account

Weekend Funtime: An SHL Tale

Then all of a sudden, a real dragon bursts through the ceiling, landing on the ice with a huge roar! Everyone starts getting scared and running all over the place, then pingu, sitting on the bench finishing his timbits, looks up and says "o. Here we go again". He climbs up and mounts the dragon....

[Image: unknown.png]

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

Sig credit to @WannabeFinn @JSS @Mordaciious @Mayuu @TommySalami
                                              Falcons banner credit to @karey

... But what Pingu didn't know was this was no ordinary dragon this was the legendary blue eyes white dragon! Pingu did not have enough enough training to control this magnificent beast and was thrown off like he was nothing. With a violent roar...

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2018, 12:31 PM by Mayuu.)

The dragon mounts Pingy instead and rides of into the distance. Gritty once again has his full suit and pulls..

RETIRED

...Angels sang out in immaculate chorus, when down from the heavens descended Chuck Norris - who delivered a kick which could shatter bones, into the crotch of Hunter Jones...

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

Jones bellowed and cried, for his poor old nut sack was dead inside. Along came slash to lend a hand, to assist Mr, Jones to get in his bath. The warm water helped to ease the pain, but...

Mr Jones was such an ice cold killer the water froze over instantly revealing a new skill set that Jones had never even considered. These are generally what comes out of comic books and shit, but Mr. Jones just took it in stride and...

[Image: dEKENS.png]

3 time Four Star Cup Champion S40-S42
S43 Jesster Trophy Nominee Winner

Scored my first SHL goal in just my second SHL game. 2. Manhattan Rage , James Dekens 1 (Mikael Talo 1, Sigurd Hansen 1) at 18:39

..stood up from the tub. Without drying off Jones reached for a t-shirt cannon and returned to the auditorium full of SHL members completely naked...

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

...because they had just gotten out of the bathtub too. It always made it easier for Jones to get up in front of the crowd when all parties involved were completely nude…

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2018, 01:30 PM by Leafs4ever.)

Jones stared, unafraid of his dangling member in front of the SHL players. He rose his arms and aimed the t-shirt cannon towards the players. His intent was known for some time now. He was determined to finally...

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2018, 06:35 AM by pennywise.)

appear exceptionally restless. Their conversions seems irritated and appear to become worse. Blizzard players that are next to them feel afraid because it seems that chairs will soon start to fly...

As eggy start to raise his voice he is once again interrupted. But this time by rival league commissioner Garry Bettman..

RETIRED

09-28-2018, 01:38 PMMayuu Wrote: As eggy start to raise his voice he is once again interrupted. But this time by rival league commissioner Garry Bettman..

The crowd erupted in a sea of boos. The loud crowd made it impossible for Eggy to talk over them, so he did what always worked for him, and pulled out a...
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2018, 07:40 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Picture of crutchfield and rubbed it over his genitles.... something no one knew eggy does when he is nearvous...  but this announcement must be made! So eggy handed the pic to his co commish thedangazone and .......

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

... let TDZ have his turn with the money shot. Then, Eggy nervously approached the microphone, penis still in his hand, cleared his throat and said...

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

" ... Today, I consider myself, the luckiest man, on the face of the earth. When you look around, wouldn't you consider it a privilege to associate yourselves with such a fine looking man standing in the uniform of the Toronto North Stars".

[Image: 400x200.jpg]