Create Account

Ask Leafs: Part 32

11-05-2018, 08:00 PMKeygan Wrote: This season you’re at what many would consider a peak, but you’re still playing third line minutes. Can you speak to the depth of the Blizzard roster, and can you speak on the selflessness you provide to the team in taking those third line minutes?

Why does your no-trade clause specify the Calgary Dragons?

What tastes sweeter? A Ron Mexico or a Challenge Cup?

What is one thing you wish was different about the site?

How has the locker room atmosphere changed since the departure of Chisling?

Expectations for the Blizzard after a rough pre-season?

One team other than the Winnipeg Jets that you would want to play for if you left the Blizzard?

We’re very deep at forward, there’s no denying that. As for the selflessness to play 3rd line, I don’t see it like that. The truth is there aren’t enough spots in the top 6 for everyone. I know for sure that the other forwards would accept playing on the 3rd line, not just me. The lines we currently have seem to show success so that means it’s me outside the top 6. I just hope I can make an impact from there to help the team.

Simply because Fuck The Dragons. I like nothing about the franchise and so long as I’m here and can control it, will not play for that franchise.

Challenge Cup, all day, every day. Listen, individual awards are nice, but at the end of the day you just want to win.

I’m not sure what I would want to be different. Maybe, I wish there was more discussion about the games and not just always about the outside stuff. Just more discussion and debates about the sims and more content related to the games.

To be honest, I don’t notice a huge difference. Our Locker room is crazy active and perhaps it is more laid back now, not as much frustration over things that really we can’t control, like sim results. We haven’t lost a beat, I don’t think.

Pre-season is a crap shoot, always has been. I pay no mind to the results of pre-season. I expect Edmonton to be contenders, like I have for the last few seasons. We are stacked everywhere and I’ll be extremely disappointed if this season goes the same as the last ones.

Without knowing who’s on the team or how the locker room is, this is based on just the franchise. I’d want to play in the East, mostly because I’ve developed some hate for most west teams. Hamilton, Minnesota, Toronto, and Manhattan are teams that I would look at.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

11-05-2018, 07:48 PMSlashACM Wrote:
11-05-2018, 04:39 PMAce Wrote: Do you wish you could go to a team where you wouldn’t be buried on the depth chart?

Do you wish your team wasn't green, which is the worst color

No

Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]
[Image: AceIn603.gif]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

11-05-2018, 08:44 PMAce Wrote:
11-05-2018, 07:48 PMSlashACM Wrote: Do you wish your team wasn't green, which is the worst color

No

Fair

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Have you ever read the Top 100 Players of Today article which occurs every season?

If there was a Top-100 list from S5-19 do you think that would be interesting in any way?

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

11-05-2018, 11:24 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: Have you ever read the Top 100 Players of Today article which occurs every season?

If there was a Top-100 list from S5-19 do you think that would be interesting in any way?

I read them every season, always look forward to them. You've done a great job organizing it, truly. I wish I could be making a bigger impact on them, but maybe one day Rockefeller will actually perform.

I think it would be interesting just to see some names we haven't seen in a long time. We've had a ton of great players in SHL history so just for pure nostalgia, it would be great to see those names again. It would also be good for our newer members to learn a bit more about the SHL before they came. Always a fan of that.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]