Create Account

Seattle Riot Logo Design Contest - Results

09-28-2018, 07:50 PMMyLittleHexx Wrote:
09-28-2018, 02:20 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: I like the spirits, also have never seen that submission come across our table. My only hiccup with it is that We have the Rage who were a bear not too long ago and we have Edmonton who are Wolves.  Why I bring up Wolves is because that's what I thought the logo was at first before reading further and seeing the bear paw. I dont mind the colors. All together I like the name idea.

Edmonton are foxes

What ever they’re all wild dogs in my eyes

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

09-28-2018, 08:37 PMBlastmeaway Wrote:
09-28-2018, 07:50 PMMyLittleHexx Wrote: Edmonton are foxes

What ever they’re all wild dogs in my eyes

Wow. Explain 3.0 comin' up.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

09-28-2018, 02:20 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: I like the spirits, also have never seen that submission come across our table. My only hiccup with it is that We have the Rage who were a bear not too long ago and we have Edmonton who are Wolves.  Why I bring up Wolves is because that's what I thought the logo was at first before reading further and seeing the bear paw. I dont mind the colors. All together I like the name idea.
Just one note, Bears have 5 toes, Wolves have 4.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

09-28-2018, 09:45 PMJayWhy Wrote:
09-28-2018, 08:37 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: What ever they’re all wild dogs in my eyes

Wow. Explain 3.0 comin' up.

I got u fam.

all these Wolfers are out here ruining it for my beautiful home dog. stupid things.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

oh shitt wasty
Bowdown

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2018, 06:23 AM by Wasty.)

I originally had this color scheme chosen as a backup

[Image: DzmK4ww.png?1]
[Image: 28fL7KB.png?1]

One that isn't used at all in the SHL or SMJHL.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]