Create Account

KEL-HFX

09-29-2018, 12:17 AMWaters Wrote: s38: 4 capped players cost 3 entire drafts

s43: 4 capped players cost a 6th, 2 4ths and a 3rd

[Image: 472509955602251796.png]

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

even if he was leaving i wouldnt let my most profiled player leave to another clubhouse.. not unless your overpaying. but ya see that allot in the SMJHL these days.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

09-29-2018, 12:20 AMMike Izzy Wrote: even if he was leaving i wouldnt let my most profiled player leave to another clubhouse.. not unless your overpaying. but ya see that allot in the SMJHL these days.

so you'd let him leave for nada?

The market took a HARD turn after that trade. @spooked changed SMJHL trading forever that day tbh

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Not saying I know everything, but this seems like it might be a bad trade

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Well our return for Kimmy is looking better and better.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

09-29-2018, 12:22 AMml002 Wrote:

The market took a HARD turn after that trade. @spooked changed SMJHL trading forever that day tbh

get out of my head, i just said this to waters

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

09-29-2018, 12:25 AMSleepy Wrote:
09-29-2018, 12:22 AMml002 Wrote: The market took a HARD turn after that trade. @spooked changed SMJHL trading forever that day tbh

get out of my head, i just said this to waters

im sorry dad

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

oof these trades

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia

09-29-2018, 12:22 AMml002 Wrote:

it seriously has. Nour has crafted himself a legacy by being the only person in a buyer's market :(

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Welcome @King ! Knights Knights

Only a 3rd?

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2018, 07:08 AM by RomanesEuntDomus.)

To be fair, an SMJHL 3rd for someone who is very likely a rental really isn't that bad value-wise. People just think it's nothing because a 3rd doesn't have value in the SHL draft, but in the SMJHL with it's smaller rounds and higher number of actives it will almost certainly give you an active that will help your team for 2-4 seasons and you don't even need a reddit draft for that.

Still, I'm a bit surprised that some teams seem so dedicated to sell off their players no matter what. If those were the prices in the deadline market then I am damn happy that we held on to Alaska, sorry bud. I guess we have the current playoff format to thank for this, as GMs have an incentive to tank and throw in the towel instead of taking a chance at a cinderella run in the playoffs, like they used to. I remember weaker teams trying to bolster their roster for the playoffs with a few trades, but nowadays everyone but the teams at the very top seems to be looking to sell.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Just got off the phone with Chief

He said this definitely ain’t it

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

09-29-2018, 12:35 AMDeng Wrote: Welcome @King ! Knights  Knights

Thank you.

Thanks for the warm welcome Knights.

Just to confirm what some people have already assumed. This will be my last season in the SMJHL. I didn't ask out or anything, and I'll always stay in the Halifax alum. I love the Raiders and will stay connected with the franchise and stay active in there LR for as long as I have a player. I let TDZ know it's my last year and if he wants to move me for a pick I'm fine with it as long as I can stay in the Raiders LR still. So I'm glad I could get the Raiders a 3rd rounder for me instead of losing me for nothing.

Also, yeah the market for capped forwards wasn't super high, since right now the league is packed with cap players, and only a few teams are buying.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons