Create Account

Hiring: Recruitment Team
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2018, 09:38 AM by King.)

As some of you know I'll be taking over for nour as head of the recruitment team. I'd like to thank @nour for all the seasons (10?) he's given to this job, and for the support he's given me the last couple days in sharing with me his years of experience with this job and what made his recruitment drives successful.

I also wanted to thank @RomanesEuntDomus , @Sleepy and @JSS for there work on the team. They've all been informed of this before this post, but we'll be releasing the team and opening applications for new members. If it's a job that these three are still interested they are more than welcome to apply.

With that said, please PM me with your answer to just the one question.

Why do you want to be on the recruitment team:
What are your ideas for how to increase the rate of recruitment and the quality of recruitment in the SHL? :

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

Fire the recruutment team!!

Just kidding, good luck King!

Draining the swamp, huh?

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]