Create Account

the first annual SHL october spooktacular presented to u by justice

hello everyone it is me justice and if ur anything like me you love october and all the halloween spooks and scares that come with it.

what i propose to you shl is 31 fun filled days of spooky movies starting today, october 1st, leading all the way up to halloween itself, curated by me but as suggested by anyone in the community who wants to come in and toss a suggestion in.

there's also 4 weeks and some change in October, so if we want to we can have a set of different themes for all four weeks then something special for the last few days leading up to halloween.

I'm thinking of having rabbit streams from time to time throughout the month as well as we can enjoy these movies in a group!!

feel free to leave a comment below with some movies you want to see in our SPOOKTACULAR! Popcorn

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

All the Halloween movies (OG ones) They would be very good watch! And let us know when you hosting these. (remember to take into account us Euros!)

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

right now I'm thinking of having four different themed weeks and then the final three days will be "community pick" and it'll just be a the top 3 movies voted out of a strawpoll or somethin how does that sound for peeps

thinking one week fam friendly movies, one week slasher classics, one week for fans of the paranormal, and one for monster movies

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

Scary Movie

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY