Create Account

HIRING: GMs - NEW and TOR

@Dude is still yet to get suspended for saying the N word. What's taking you so long HO?

Oh and uh... congrats to the GMs!

10-09-2018, 07:17 PMformx Wrote: @Dude is still yet to get suspended for saying the N word. What's taking you so long HO?

when did that happen? Popcorn

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia

HO are morons imo

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

HO and there decision
Storm and the NE lockerrom
HO and there backlash at storm
Ace and his departure from Edmonton.

Theres allot in play here... this shits juicy like a steak!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Excited to get started with New England. I'll miss the boys in EDM.

Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]
[Image: AceIn603.gif]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

softpack now softest pack

J/k ace good luck you were awesome in Edm

Haha Ace relocating to maine to be portland admirals is the rumor I heard

[Image: grogu111-A11.jpg]
norway                             IIHF Team Norway                          norway

10-09-2018, 07:17 PMformx Wrote: @Dude is still yet to get suspended for saying the N word. What's taking you so long HO?

Bet I could say it again with the same result Wink

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

10-10-2018, 12:58 AMDude Wrote:

[Image: tumblr_inline_olg8e52FmC1uxgooc_400.gif]

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2018, 07:13 AM by Baelor Swift.)

If this was a difficult decision for the NEW GM, then it should have gone to Storm. Really don't understand why it would go to an external candidate unless there were no internal candidates who were fit to be GMs/with support of those on the inside. And if it were a difficult decision, shouldn't at least some members of NEW been contacted (I don't know if they were or not but...)?

This is absolutely no slight to Ace, who I agree would probably be a better choice in an absolute vacuum based on their comparative histories in the league but idk, this just doesn't seem like a very well thought out decision.

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

10-10-2018, 07:12 AMBaelor Swift Wrote: If this was a difficult decision for the NEW GM, then it should have gone to Storm. Really don't understand why it would go to an external candidate unless there were no internal candidates who were fit to be GMs/with support of those on the inside. And if it were a difficult decision, shouldn't at least some members of NEW been contacted (I don't know if they were or not but...)?

There were multiple internal candidates. At least I wasn't contacted about it (not sure it is a practice around here, I don't know about anyone else either being contacted) and was equally shocked by the decision.

[Image: short_ping_pong_crop.gif~c200]

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

10-10-2018, 07:12 AMBaelor Swift Wrote: And if it were a difficult decision, shouldn't at least some members of NEW been contacted (I don't know if they were or not but...)?

I did.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

10-10-2018, 12:58 AMDude Wrote:

Do it

Good GM > Lazy Commish

[Image: capybar22_600.png]