Create Account

Poll: The Most Amazing stat in the leagues modern era..
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
ToeDragons 2285 TPE
15.79%
6 15.79%
Calgary making the playoffs in 19 of the last 20 seasons
44.74%
17 44.74%
Alonzo Garbanzo's 1738 blocks (438 more then 2nd place)
2.63%
1 2.63%
Kelowna winning 3 straight 4 star cup finals
13.16%
5 13.16%
Thadeus Prince has a 29-4-1 lifetime SHL record in net.
5.26%
2 5.26%
Wasty's 28 seasons as GM of the Panthers
18.42%
7 18.42%
other: will explain in post
0%
0 0%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Historical League Discussion
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2018, 01:01 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

I've been thinking about this and came up with these choices above.. now ill throw it out to the masses, which of these in the poll above is the leagues most amazing stat of the modern era? and if you feel that there is an answer not covered in this poll, please explain!

@ToeDragon84, @Wasty, @nour, @'thunder39, @'cookies', @Steelhead77

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

[Image: g1385025409732445032.jpg]

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

10-03-2018, 11:08 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: [Image: g1385025409732445032.jpg]

Why are you being a dick?

I think this is an interesting subject, even if you remove my player's contribution to it.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

and theres 1 which i debated adding... @GCool 's 7 turd fergeson awards... should that stat be apart of this group above?

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

All of these are pretty great and definitely worth talking about. I'm honored to be on there as a GM, I think all of them are pretty special, hard to pick just one Argar's is pretty crazy as its just that consistency he's brought over his career and it's one of those records that I don't think can ever be broken.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

It's got to be Calgary. That level of success and consistency is just remarkable, especially considering the supposed randomness of STHS.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

10-03-2018, 11:27 PMMike Izzy Wrote: and theres 1 which i debated adding... @GCool 's 7 turd fergeson awards... should that stat be apart of this group above?

Also in a league where PIMs and the enforcer is very rare, it's even rarer to see someone play this role with such consistency. It's another great milestone achieved in the league for sure.

#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Can't really give it to anyone but Calgary. That one season they missed, they were basically in the situation they are in right now- last sim of the day coming up, 2 spots up for grabs, 3 teams in the hunt, and Calgary most likely to make it. Then, somehow, they didn't. But for that little bit of bad luck, it'd be 20/20 right now.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2018, 01:43 AM by Wasty.)

10-03-2018, 11:55 PMAvakael Wrote: Can't really give it to anyone but Calgary. That one season they missed, they were basically in the situation they are in right now- last sim of the day coming up, 2 spots up for grabs, 3 teams in the hunt, and Calgary most likely to make it. Then, somehow, they didn't. But for that little bit of bad luck, it'd be 20/20 right now.
I can’t even count how many times LAP missed the playoffs on the last sim Laughing “a little bad luck” should be part of my GM epitaph.

10-03-2018, 11:09 PMArGarBarGar Wrote:
10-03-2018, 11:08 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: [Image: g1385025409732445032.jpg]

Why are you being a dick?

I think this is an interesting subject, even if you remove my player's contribution to it.

No. When I found the thread it was just a series of ellipse and nothing else. Now it looks bad

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2018, 04:19 AM by Chris-McZehrl.)

VLAD McZehrl

Calgary Era
S27: Challenge Cup

Seattle Era
S28 = 50 Games - 28 Goals - 28 Assists - 56 Points / Aidan Richan Trophy
S29 = 50 Games - 24 Goals - 32 Assists - 56 Points

Manhattan Era
S30 - S34
250 Games
168 Goals (each season 30+ Goals) - 0,67 Goals per Game
177 Assists (each season 30+ Assists) - 0,71 Assists per Game
345 Points - 1,38 Points per Game
S30: Sergei Karpotsov Trophy - Jay McDonald Trophy
S35: Sergei Karpotsov Trophy
S34: Challenge Cup - Ron Mexico Trophy - Anton Razov Trophy - Sergei Karpotsov Trophy - Jay McDonald Trophy

Winnipeg Era
S37 = 50 Games - 30 Goals - 33 Assists - 63 Assists
Challenge Cup
Jay McDonald Trophy

Career Stats
Reg Season:
653 Games
333 Goals - 0,51 Goals per Game
361 Assists - 0,55 Assists per Game
694 Points - 1,06 Points per Game
+ 141

Playoffs: (I miss there the stats from Calgary and Seattle S26-S29)
72 Games
44 Goals - 0,61 Goals per Game
43 Assists - 0,60 Assists per Game
87 Points - 1,21 Points per Game
+9

I am still so shocked, that VLAD was so way much better than Chris. Confused

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Tough to pick as theyre all super impressive feats, i gotta say im just really stoked to be included alongside all these huge site accomplishments. All of these feats show some insane dedication, whether at a GM or a player level. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t think Kelowna’s 3peat wasn’t near the top of the list, just because 3peating in a league where every roster is a revolving door, constantly changing, is pretty damn special. That being said, you gotta respect the endurance feats like Calgary’s consistent playoffs, Toe’s TPE grind, or Wasty GMing for such a long time. Again, hard to choose, lots of great history here!

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Didnt leafs GM Winnipeg for longer?
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2018, 01:55 PM by Hallsy.)

Also not to toot my own horn, I am on pace to beat Garbanzo's Record... But I need to play for longer still and maintain the pace. Garbanzo's did also play a lot more minutes than I have which could inflate his SBs a lot. Prince win record is kinda impressive but I feel like ever since Wagner has been a back-up he has been insane too so I think it could be repeated.Nour's threepeat is nuts because it was never been done before but a lot of teams have gotten close to it prior and with STHS on how random it is someone was eventually going to do it again.  It is probably going to eventually happen again. Eggy was only 10 TPE Behind Toe too. Calgary's Record Also isn't the best ever. Hamilton went 20 for 21, however, Calgary won more cups during the time period despite Hamilton making the finals more.
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2018, 01:56 PM by RomanesEuntDomus.)

Very interesting collection of stats, thanks for putting it together! My first instinct was Calgary, followed by Kelowna, in part because consistent team accomplishments are harder to come by than individual accomplishments due to the randomness of the sim. Garbanzo is is really impressive though, I have him in 3rd but he could be even higher, while Prince is a nice random trivia piece. Wasty and ToeDragon have really impressive accomplishments as well but they aren't heads and shoulders above the second place in their respective category (Leafs for GM and a whole bunch of people for the TPE milestone), which is why I don't quite have them up there with the top-3.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]