Create Account

New Theme - Mobile Friendly

I've been working this week on something new for everyone. The site has been running on a theme called iGame (SHL Light/SHL Dark Themes), up until now we've been using the free version of this theme, but after some discussion with HO we decided to spend a bit on the paid version. The main purpose of this purchase was to give us a mobile friendly version of our regular two themes. We have very heavily customized the free version that we had been using, and I've tried to replicate those customizations on the paid theme, but I am looking for some help in testing. Right now the new theme is named "SHL Dark iGame TEST". If anyone cares to switch to this theme and test it out, any feedback would be appreciated. Once we are sure that the dark theme is working as we would like I will get started on the light theme. The end goal being just two themes for the site, Light/Dark.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Mobile dark theme!!! Definitely will be using this now!!!

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Yeap. This is it chief!

RETIRED

Hey teddy, I love you. I mostly use mobile now during school so it’s always annoying using the regular dark theme because it’s not fitted for mobile. It will really help me and I will be using it a lot so I’ll have some suggestions when I use it more

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

10-04-2018, 06:32 PMluketd Wrote: Hey teddy, I love you. I mostly use mobile now during school so it’s always annoying using the regular dark theme because it’s not fitted for mobile. It will really help me and I will be using it a lot so I’ll have some suggestions when I use it more

Yes this mobile theme looks good to me so far

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Will this help with the site loading speed? The site almost never loads for me on mobile.

10-04-2018, 11:04 PMc00kies Wrote: Will this help with the site loading speed? The site almost never loads for me on mobile.

One major issue I've been seeing is that people host their sigs on weird hosts that go down all the time *cough* tinypic *cough* cubeupload *cough*.... Some of those sigs are definitely causing much longer load times than we should see. On mobile I have sigs turned off on this new theme, so yes it should help.

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2018, 12:15 PM by DrunkenTeddy.)

Fixed several issues with the new theme this morning, including:

- changed the drop downs for user/messages so they don't move around and so the drop down is similar in looks to the top bar
- fixed mentions so they auto populate in quick reply and when posting messages (still doesn't work in source editor mode, but that's the same as other skins)
- Board stats icons now disappear for mobile users to make things a bit less crammed together

If you guys find other issues please let me know asap.

Looks great, DT.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Made some font changes and a few changes to padding on certain cells. Personally I think it looks much cleaner and easier to read. Let me know what you guys think.

Oh ya and if it looks all messed up (the nav stuff at the top or weird fonts), use ctrl-f5, it should fix it. On mobile you might have to clear your cache

10-05-2018, 02:43 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: Oh ya and if it looks all messed up (the nav stuff at the top or weird fonts), use ctrl-f5, it should fix it. On mobile you might have to clear your cache

Bruh, where my serifs at

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Yessssss

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3

Dude thank god. I only do SHL on my phone since my laptop gone and broke.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

The desktop dark theme is gone?

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]