Create Account

New Theme - Mobile Friendly

put the old theme back reeeeee

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

I actually like this new theme about as much as the other one. Good work Teddy!

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2018, 05:06 PM by DrunkenTeddy.)

10-18-2018, 03:38 PMToeDragon84 Wrote: The desktop dark theme is gone?

Not exactly, the new dark theme is a desktop and mobile theme. It automatically switches to mobile at lower resolutions. If you'd like to see the desktop version on a mobile device you can still do so, your mobile browser will have an option in the menu called "Desktop Site" or "Request Desktop Version", something along those lines. Clicking that will show you the desktop version.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Good news everyone! The new light theme is now available for testing! If you go to the theme selector at the bottom right you'll see SHL Light iGame TEST, please select this skin and try it out, if you see any issues report them to me. Within a few days this theme will replace the existing SHL Light Theme.

Also a reminder, the theme is responsive, so at lower resolutions (such as on a mobile device) some information is hidden to make everything fit. If you'd prefer to use the desktop version while on mobile, your mobile device should have an option to display the site as a desktop site. On chrome it's under the 3 dots in the top right corner.

Only 2 themes now, Light and Dark. If you see anything weird on these theme please try clearing your cache or reloading with control-F5, if the problem persists please let me know asap and I'll do what I can to fix it.

Glad the mobile theme includes the most recent thread below all the subforums. Was the only thing keeping me off it.

Though the text box isn't formatted to the width of the phone? That is weird.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Any way to bring Sigs back on mobile or nah?

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

10-22-2018, 12:20 PMSlashACM Wrote: Any way to bring Sigs back on mobile or nah?

I originally had them showing but on mobile they are massive, so they auto hide now. If enough people want them showing I can change that.

10-22-2018, 12:42 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote:
10-22-2018, 12:20 PMSlashACM Wrote: Any way to bring Sigs back on mobile or nah?

I originally had them showing but on mobile they are massive, so they auto hide now. If enough people want them showing I can change that.

Figured it was something like that, id say it's not important

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

How do I go back to not being on mobile theme on my phone

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

10-22-2018, 12:44 PMkit Wrote: How do I go back to not being on mobile theme on my phone

Two options..

1. You should be able to tell your phone to use the desktop version of the site.. Top right corner under the 3 dots in chrome and click "Desktop Site". Other browsers have a similar feature.

2. I have left the myipb theme on, which is a desktop only theme. If people want to use that on mobile they can.

10-22-2018, 12:47 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote:
10-22-2018, 12:44 PMkit Wrote: How do I go back to not being on mobile theme on my phone

Two options..

1. You should be able to tell your phone to use the desktop version of the site.. Top right corner under the 3 dots in chrome and click "Desktop Site". Other browsers have a similar feature.

2. I have left the myipb theme on, which is a desktop only theme. If people want to use that on mobile they can.

Cool thanks

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers