Create Account

Comparing S42, S43, and S44 together

Hello, this one may be a short or spread out article, as this hasn't had a lot of data backing it up.

So this kinda began because Leppish has been pressuring me to making a S42 article, since I have done a S43 and S44 draft class, so I kinda had to go through each person drafted and still in contract with their SHL teams and see their tpe per week, which took me a little bit, so fuck you Lep, you fucking Whaler lover.

So if you dont want to read this article, I have a gift for you; I have a spreadsheet for everything I am going to say in this article here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JpWmZwtnuMBD4zjYtSr5a1G8f8OERcaQpnC2TO4oA8Y/edit?usp=sharing

This spreadsheet is what I am basing everything off of.

So I started recording S43 rookies at the start of our second season, and im not going through 56 people and collect the past data, if someone actually wants to, just pm me and yeah, but I doubt anyone will do that.

So to start, I am going to compare S42 to S43, now I know that we can’t look at the comparison and have it be the end all be all, but it is interesting.

So the top TPE guy in Week 13 for S42 is Noah Konn, with 415, which is great. And there are 3 other people over 400 tpe(Rafe Ulrich, Charlie Shieck, And ,Geezus Kryyst.)

For the top TPe guy for Week 13 in S43 is Leshaun King, with 465 tpe, which is a fuckton amount of tpe in 13 weeks into shl. He gained 310 tpe in 2 ¾ seasons. King has a 50 tpe gain lead on the top tpe earner in S42. There are also 16 people who are over 400 tpe at week 13.(btw this is week 13 so)

But what is interesting, is that the average TPE at week 14 for S42 is 343.2 tpe, which almost the cap on the SMJHL. For the average TPE at week 14 for S43 is 347.1 tpe, which is only a 5tpe difference in tpe, for the class that got drafted. So, for averages, the different classes arent that apart, the difference is that there are 56 active S43, and for S42 there is 20 people who are still active/updating. This is also a daily reminder to plas to update.

Lets look at the average % of tpe earned through those weeks now. For weeks 9-13 for S42, their average update, raised their tpe by 4.86%. For their average people who updated(without people who didnt update) is 6.78%.

For S43, their average update % is 5.8%, and without the ones who didn't update, it is 7.29 tpe. So looking at this data, you can see that S43 are getting more tpe added to their total, than S42.

COMPARING S42 with S44

So S44 is entering their 5th week in the league, which is great to see some great people come out of the class already. Stamkos has been writing some great articles and mack wrote a really good article. But lets get into the statistics.

For S42, the average TPE% gained from week 1 - 5 is 6.86%, and without people not updating, it is 9.11%. Their highest TPE guy then was Noah Konn with 269 tpe, which is great in 5 weeks getting over 100 tpe.

For S44, their average TPE% gained from week 1 - 5 is 5.27% and the ones without 0% is 8.36%. So you can see that S42 has been gaining more tpe than this recent batch of rookies. Their highest tpe earner is Xena with 259 tpe, which is slightly less than Noah Konn. So it will be interesting as each week people get updated how similar or different they are by the time they get drafted.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just S42

Since I have all this data here are some graphs and stuff for S42, specifically just for Leppish

[Image: EhFEPu5J53ZwwLLQs2ojzkyq53P949Rf-eXuxNlK...YPHpjpi6DT]
[Image: MtcqMc7WDRQgOzg_fqlNWPa0_69SLbc3bfDH0BAK...39186SnoMy]
This is the average with and without the 0% entered in the average

So you can see the first week, the 10th week and the 18th week there was the major bumps in tpe. For the one w/o 0%, there was a bump at week 9. What I can say about that is a lot of people didnt get updated, but a couple got updated during that week, so I dont know what that was about. But its cool to see their average TPE in a course over almost 3 seasons, and you can see a clear decrease as people start getting more tpe.

[Image: oiFsEaXUX0K01VgqNyW4-TMCwrihR8fGHkoI1JZO...DXlm2P1nVX]
This is your tpe per your rank, so Rafe got drafted 1st round, and Charlie got drafted last(as a gm).

So yeah this is what I got from it. You can look at everything and write your own stuff about it. Please if you want to use the data I collected and write about it if you want. The more writing about the league will make the leauge better. If you have any questions about my data pm me or let me know, Ill give an explaination. I hope you like it

(872 words, plus charts and data and stuff)

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Teeheehee

[Image: lebbish.gif]

42 < 43 < 44

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

10-04-2018, 10:22 PM.bojo Wrote: 42 < 43 < 44

sounds like it

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]