Create Account

Weekend Funtime: Pre Series Analysis

Kelowna Knights vs. Detroit Falcons

My predictions is that Muhammad McLovin steps up and becomes a huge part of the Falcons' cup run. I think he has multiple 2+ goal games. He's a previous captain of the Anchorage Armada, and I believe that he's the kind of player to really step up in the postseason and produce big numbers.

[Image: 400x200.jpg]

Montreal Militia vs. Colorado Raptors

This matchup has begun to become somewhat of a rivalry, with the teams playing each other in several recent series now, with Montreal pulling through each time. The Militia are again the bottom seed, but if there's anything they've shown over the past few seasons is their ability to overcome that diversity to excel in the playoffs. Colorado is no slouch of a team, and really want to make a playoff push this season, but I think Montreal will come back from a 3-1 deficit to win 4-3 in another big upset for the team.

(Which would mean the Whalers would play Montreal...again...)

[Image: Nowes.png]
[Image: S43WhalersChamps.png]

[Image: YztPk3T.png][Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Militia vs. Raptors

This one is hard to predict for me but I think we can edge out Colorado. I highly doubt we can shut them out again and I think it will he a hard fought series. Honestly, I think we take it in seven games this time. Colorado are a lot tougher this year and will not want to be humiliated by the sixth seed two seasons in a row. Expect a fight

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

Buffalo Stampede vs. Minnesota Chiefs

Buffalo will win the series and Buffalo's 2nd line center, Dermot Lavelle will lead the series in scoring out of both teams.

10-07-2018, 08:51 PMWhite Cornerback Wrote: Buffalo Stampede vs. Minnesota Chiefs  

Buffalo will win the series and Buffalo's 2nd line center, Dermot Lavelle will lead the series in scoring out of both teams.

I think that's a little far fetched, Minnesota's depth is just so strong, I think Buffalo's only saving grace is their top end talent and they'll have to rely on Atmey hard to put home a ton of goals.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Thread now locked

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria