Create Account

dark IPB theme

can we get one of these please Smile) i like the ipb theme alot

10-05-2018, 04:28 PMSamee Wrote: can we get one of these please Smile) i like the ipb theme alot

No, gonna delete myIPB when these new themes are done.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Darn I really like IPB, excited to see the new themes though. Hope they are similar to IPB

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

We had to build a light version of the iGame skin ourselves, we're definitely not going to bother building a dark version of myIPB.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

damn ok rip

im actually loving the iGame theme on my laptop

I love the myipb theme. Can’t stand any of the others. Is it hurting something that it needs to be deleted?

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

I love IPB it's the most visually appealing

10-06-2018, 08:07 AMTheDangaZone Wrote: I love the myipb theme. Can’t stand any of the others. Is it hurting something that it needs to be deleted?
The amount of time Teddy needs to spend every time there's a bug or necessary change that comes up on the forums needs to be duplicated for each skin. To save time and hair loss, it needs to be no more than 2- light and dark.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]