Create Account

Aittokallio + Time Lapse

[Image: tjyuut.jpg]
@JayWhy
Sig Time Lapse

[Image: HansSHL.gif]

That's sick and the time lapse is dope

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Holy shit, this is actually one of the best sigs I've seen on the site in ages.

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

who is Aitto Kallio?
I'm kidding, fantastic sig dude.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

holy fuck i love this style

I love this you blew my mind the other night when playing with reflecting the render at the bottom. I gotta watch this in .25 or some shit

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

:o welp, sorry @GeckoeyGecko but new sig now. This one is spicy.

Ily Harry.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

10-06-2018, 06:22 PMJayWhy Wrote: :o welp, sorry @GeckoeyGecko but new sig now. This one is spicy.

Ily Harry.

JY use this to rotate sigs so you don't hurt gecks feelings http://sig.grumpybumpers.com

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Wow harry so talented

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Thank you everyone for the feedback, really appreciate it.

[Image: HansSHL.gif]

I love this

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

10-06-2018, 06:22 PMJayWhy Wrote: :o welp, sorry @GeckoeyGecko but new sig now. This one is spicy.

Ily Harry.

I dont blame u at all

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

hold shift while you resize something, it keeps the proportion right
Plus, I would recommend adding your color correction at the end (or near of it). In this case, you applied your offset exposure right after you added your render. In this case, it's not much of a problem, but in a darker sig, it would unbalance the black tones. The offset exposure helps balancing everything out at the end imo. Plus, you went through a lot just to place your gradient. My tip would be the place your gradient while the text is straight and then rotate it. The render could also use a small edges cleanup as its not a perfect cut.

However, nice share. I think people appreciate this sort of thing and it helps a lot of new comers. Keep it up

Very cool. Also is that a Leshaun King render + jersey swap in the beginning :eyes:

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons