Create Account

Riley Rush Retires

Recreating as an offensive player. 

Falcons have been very good to me, feel bad doing this, but defensive defenseman has been a little boring for me.

Ripperoni

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

F

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Aww rip. Really liked your player man!
Good luck with your new player man!

RETIRED

Feels dumb that you're forced to do this instead of just getting a free archetype change, but obviously it would be ridiculous for you to put work towards a player you dont enjoy playing as. Was fun to have you on the roster, hopefully we can keep you around come draft time.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

good luck with the new player Undecided

[Image: 3.png]

Thanks boys. And I agree with you @Waters. I did have a little bit of conversation with JSS regarding what I would be able to change heading into my second season. $12M to change player type is too steep.

I can't be the only guy to come into SHL and recreate to a different player type after 1 season. Should be a way for us to get a bigger mulligan.

Rip

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

10-06-2018, 03:49 PMRush Wrote: Thanks boys. And I agree with you @Waters. I did have a little bit of conversation with JSS regarding what I would be able to change heading into my second season. $12M to change player type is too steep.

I can't be the only guy to come into SHL and recreate to a different player type after 1 season. Should be a way for us to get a bigger mulligan.

It is too steep especially for a first gen player.

Most recent user to retire and recreate a season later because of this exact issue was @NJBadApple

Hopefully, HO can take a look at a problem like this and fix it

[Image: 3.png]

10-06-2018, 03:49 PMRush Wrote: Thanks boys. And I agree with you @Waters. I did have a little bit of conversation with JSS regarding what I would be able to change heading into my second season. $12M to change player type is too steep.

I was a pass first defenseman for 11 seasons and got rather bored of it. Better to just restart fresh now. Even an offensive shoot first defenseman may not be fun. Good for you man. Excited to see your next player

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

My first season here I was a goaltender for one SMJHL season, recreated as a winger. Been here now 38 Seasons. Good luck with your new player!

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Thanks again for the support boys.

Best of luck for ya, you have to really want to be a Defensive Defender and it can be hard to be so engaged by it. Best of luck and I hope you can come to enjoy your time here.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

best of luck, my man! i kinda understand your motives and support ya! have as much fun as possible, no one's going to punish you for that!

[Image: ontanis.gif]

[Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png]
thanks to @Wasty, @Bruins10, @Carpy48 and @iRockstar for the sigs!

Looking forward to seeing your new guy.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons