Create Account

Hiring: S43 WJC GMs
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2018, 03:18 PM by hockeyfan.)

Link to the Application: HERE

With the playoffs about to begin, the World Junior Championship is now on the horizon. As always, we're looking for people to manage the individual teams.

The teams this year will be as follows:

Canada Canada
USA Usa
Latvia Latvia
Czechoslovakia  Czechoslovakia
Scandinavia Sweden Finland norway
British Isles Uk Ireland
Germany - Austria Germany Austria
Team World Shl

There is no base pay for these jobs, but like the IIHF tournament, there is payment attached to Medal placement. GMs will be paid according to where their teams place.

Gold - 2M
Silver - 1M
Bronze - 500k

Please note that preference will be given to people applying to countries that they currently play for, especially if their player is playing in the tournament. However, you are free to apply for any team.

Also note that we are looking for active individuals that will be keeping close tabs on the tournament; making line changes where needed, interacting with the roster, and regularly checking the Tourney Discord for updates from HO. GMs deemed inactive during the tourney will be subject to removal if there is someone else willing to do their job for them.

Preference won't necessarily be given to somebody who has GM'd in this tournament in the past and we are always looking for some new blood, especially in this kind of tournament.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Deadline: Once the playoffs end

applied

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Applied.

Hoping to defend the gold we won last year!

Usa

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26

Looks like a lot of the same people from last tournament have applied

Appled

[Image: Nowes.png]
[Image: S43WhalersChamps.png]

[Image: YztPk3T.png][Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Applied!

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

I'm going to make a decision on the GM's in a few days. Team Canada and Team World are the only GM's without an application, so keep that in mind if you want to apply. or apply for the other teams, whatever