Create Account

Rich and Adam Do a Podcast #13
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2018, 10:21 PM by adamantium.)

LINK TO CAST

------------------------------

Back again for Unlucky #13! This week, we're talking about the SHL playoffs, our players at the end of the year, SHL and NHL fantasy, cover bands, expansion, post-season upsets, and future GM hires.

Text versions of my music recommends:
- Tricot (Japanese math rock trio, punky and fun)
- Polyphia (Instrumental prog rock/math rock quad, crazy guitarwork)
- Kero Kero Bonito (English pop trio, kind of bubblegum, kind of noisy and experimental)

Shoutouts this week go to our question-askers (@Avakael, @"luketd", @Mike Izzy, @ml002, and @nour), @Samee and the rest of the Seattle Riot for not listening to our cast, the SHL playoffs, expansion drafts, chicken fries, and Kraft Dinner.

AND A SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO FUCKED UP'S "THE CHEMISTRY OF COMMON LIFE" WHICH TURNS 10 TOMORROW. One of the greatest indie-punk records ever made, and if you disagree, get off my timeline.

Fuck you's this week go to... no one? I don't think there's much to be angry about this week.

Thanks once again for listening!

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

my fat ego has me listening to this

wait i was tagged just to be told we were gonna get fucked in the playoffs well thanks adam and rich

10-06-2018, 11:23 PMSamee Wrote: wait i was tagged just to be told we were gonna get fucked in the playoffs well thanks adam and rich

LMAO

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Fuck you too, and in Hindsight I should have cleaned up the spreadsheet and explained it more. lol

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

(This post was last modified: 10-07-2018, 12:53 AM by Rich.)

10-06-2018, 11:23 PMSamee Wrote: wait i was tagged just to be told we were gonna get fucked in the playoffs well thanks adam and rich

Hey, we picked you as a possible Lance Uppercut Award and Joe McKeil Award winner too.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Great ep boys. The Jesster goalie you guys were talking about was probably Walter Hobbs last season. Thanks nour for the last second call in question that was able to derail them for another couple minutes

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

10-07-2018, 12:53 AMRich Wrote:

Hey, we picked you as a possible Lance Uppercut Award and Joe McKeil Award winner too.

i actually enjoyed the podcast tbh Smile)

The difference between Hobbs last year and the Christ figure this year is that Texas was an ok team that vastly over performed with the help of a rookie goalie, whereas Hamilton was a stacked team that managed to drag a rookie messiah goalie into the playoffs.

Thanks Rich for the GM talk. I have done a ton of GM leagues ovwr the years in a variety of sims. The truth is i would never have the time these days. Between the wife, kids, job etc. I have to make time just to handle my player duties.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]