Create Account

PT 6 - MVP

I started off this season playing with a variety of players on the 3rd and 4th line in my first SMJHL season. My favorite line that I ever had was probably Max Mauldin and Lillie Jacobs. While our line was rather short lived so we could spread out the physicality, our line was a fantastic energy line that played right to our strengths, pounding the body. I didn't get to play with Mauldin for long but while he was on our line, I felt that he played exactly how I would like my player to play. He had a ton of hits and a ton of shots with 124 hits and 122 shots. Lillie Jacobs was the player I essentially stuck with the entire season as we were both rookies and he played a physical style as well with 71 hits but only 24 shots. I was still learning for most of the season and only had about 25 hits and 25 shots as I was focusing mainly on winning faceoffs and dumping the puck in. Like I said, the line didn't last long but it seems after we played together we improved our lackluster starts. Max Mauldin struggled to get a single goal for much of the season until he finally got it going and finished with 9 goals and 15 assists for 24 points. Jacobs finished with 6 goals and 3 assists for 9 points while I scored 1 goal and 10 assists for a total of 10 points to finish the season off.

All-time New England Wolfpack scorer
[Image: Derisraka.png]
[Image: 38718_s.png]
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png][Image: B4x6AQm.png]
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

(210 Words)

Easily the best and most productive line we had all season was the one consisting of
Jax Aittokallio Muhammad McLovin Doug Dimmadome

While together as Anhcorages top line, they put up multiple points each per game on a very consistent basis, which unfortunately was about all the offense Anchorage was able to muster as they struggled heavily with a young cast, but with the deadline looming off in the distance and the anemic Armada losing hope of the playoffs, Aitto and McLovin were dealt away to St. Louis and Detroit, respectively, bringing in picks to restock the cupboards for next season.

Dimmadome was the only one who stayed from the top line and the only one to break 40 points, with 40 on the nose, and Jax preduction slowed greatly once in St Louis, going from 23 points in 31 games, to a mere 11 in the remaining 20 games he was to play as a Scarecrow.

However, it was far better than McLovin, who had 19 points in the first 35 games, but only managed a measly 4 in the 13 games he played as a Falcon.

A poor season for the Armada, and a sad finish for some of its top players towards the end of the season.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

This one is easy for me. The line in the SMJHL that I hated playing against the most this season was the Kelowna Knights top line. I think they basically speak for themselves. Boris Denisovich had 25 goals and 35 assists, while his opposite winger Vladislav Konstantin had 30 goals and 29 assists. They both basically had 60 points, which is awesome for a duo in the league. They tore apart the SMJHL and were 1-2 in the point race. Both players have lethal shots and can dangle through the offensive zone, while Denisovich can also lay the body and had over 100 hits. He's an Ovechkin-like player out there on the ice and both of them are super dangerous, so it is hard to know which guy to worry about when you are trying to back check. When one guy would be on one side of the ice ready to shoot, everyone would brace themselves, and he could easily just throw it across to the other who could shoot just as well. You always have to be aware when they are on the ice.

[Image: 9d3oxij.png]// [Image: 8xyKeyf.png] [Image: SHLEmoteDragons.png]
[Image: RNCgTPl.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]
[Image: RIXCbNI.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]

While I didn't have to play against them because they were Kelowna's top line, the combination of Vladislav Konstantin, Boris Denisovich and Shouta Aizawa was absolutely lethal this season. What made this line especially impressive was the fact that both Konstantin and Denisovich were able to put up league-leading numbers in goals, finishing first and second respectively, despite being on the same line .There was no issue with trying to balance who scored when, somehow every time they were on the ice they were able to set each other up to keep their high numbers going. Along side them was rookie Aizawa, whose numbers weren't necessarily as impressive as his linemate's but his 19 points left him 10th in the league among rookies for scoring, a feat which is relatively impressive in and of itself. The first two players were also the top two in the league in shots, a stat which certainly contributes to their high scoring numbers, and Denisovich himself finished top of the league in assists, thanks in no small part to the opportunity to set up Konstantin.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

One line that must stick out in peoples minds when watching the Halifax Raiders play hasto be the raiders first forward line. Made up of the likes of Kristof Kovacs, Oliver Kovacs, and Vince Rieper, this line clearly has the most Chemistry in the league. The three players were all drafted in the same year to the raiders so they don't have to look far to see the similarities. The players all learned to play in this league together and while have two players that grew up together never hurts. The Kovacs brothers were always able to read one anothers minds and vince quickly was ale to as well and it shows on the ice. The lethal line scored 51 goals and combined for 133 points. While they scored a lot of goals it wasn't easy scoring against them either. Of the three oli and vince had the worst +/- of the line posting a +17. shutdown line as well as having the ability to put up points easily makes this line one of the best in the league.

180 words

[Image: 37Bgs1o.png]
Rage Usa raiders
DRAFTED 30TH OA S43
S42 WJC GOLD MEDAL
JESTER AWARD FINALIST S45
S45 ALL ROOKIE TEAM
S50 IIHF GOLD MEDAL
S52 CHALLENGE CUP CHAMPION