Create Account

(S45) Center - Konstantin Voloshin TPE: 374

@InciteHysteria welcome back! After reviewing your player, it appears you have only applied 154 of the 155 TPE available to you upon creation. Please apply the final 1 TPE to your build so that your new player can be approved!

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

10-12-2018, 06:59 AMBaelor Swift Wrote: @InciteHysteria welcome back! After reviewing your player, it appears you have only applied 154 of the 155 TPE available to you upon creation. Please apply the final 1 TPE to your build so that your new player can be approved!

You think I'd know how to do this by now. Haha. I think I left it out of the player builder when I was crafting Volo. I have added it to strength. I am good to go!

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Welcome Back IH!

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

10-12-2018, 10:56 AMInciteHysteria Wrote:
10-12-2018, 06:59 AMBaelor Swift Wrote: @InciteHysteria welcome back! After reviewing your player, it appears you have only applied 154 of the 155 TPE available to you upon creation. Please apply the final 1 TPE to your build so that your new player can be approved!

You think I'd know how to do this by now. Haha. I think I left it out of the player builder when I was crafting Volo. I have added it to strength. I am good to go!

All looks good now! Maybe you'll get the hang of it by your next player... Tongue

Your player will be part of the Season 45 SHL Draft class and will be eligible to be selected in the upcoming S44 SMJHL Entry Draft this off-season.

Because the SMJHL Playoffs have begun, you are not eligible to sign with a junior team until after you are drafted. However, you are free to begin earning TPE to improve your player in addition to creating media and graphics to help boost your bank account, which will help you when purchasing weekly trainings and seasonly equipment.

Good luck with your new player!

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]