Create Account

Team Latvia Punishment
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2018, 05:29 PM by Jogurtaa.)

How the hell did this turn into a shitstorm :D i fucked up and I owned up to my mistake. I can fight my battles on my own and dont need anyone to say smth after the punishment has already been set. What is done is done.

And thaanks Ger <3

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

Happy to see that the punishment isn't as severe as it might have been, Jogy has been nothing but faithful and loyal to both the SHL and Latvian IIHF so I wouldn't believe this was done intentionally.

Nonetheless, it's a bit bs the rule wasn't written clearly enough on the rulebook. Dumb to say "but it was written and answered in that post" that's not how rules work.

Japanese goaltender - Keisuke Suzuki

Japan Timber

Former winger for Chicago Syndicate - Romualds Loks

Latvia syndicate Militia

Also a SHL, SMJHL and IIHF Champion with Intars Ogle

Latvia  Steelhawks

[Image: b6RVUUV.png]
By teztify

10-13-2018, 05:44 PMrieksts Wrote: Happy to see that the punishment isn't as severe as it might have been, Jogy has been nothing but faithful and loyal to both the SHL and Latvian IIHF so I wouldn't believe this was done intentionally.

Nonetheless, it's a bit bs the rule wasn't written clearly enough on the rulebook. Dumb to say "but it was written and answered in that post" that's not how rules work.

We felt it was written quite clearly, the edit is merely an additional preventative measure for future editions of such an episode.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2018, 03:21 AM by iOBESE.)

Thank you for taking a player away from us with this decision!

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]