Create Account

SHL BB20 Pool

ugh. I'm so conflicted.

09-26-2018, 11:01 PMkarey Wrote: ugh. I'm so conflicted.

Oh shit I totally forgot about this! What a crazy season, but I'm really glad Kaycee won in the end. She was an absolute beast in the competitions once she started getting selected in vetos, and made friends with almost everyone in the house, but especially on jury. Tyler definitely wasn't robbed in my opinion. Anyway, off to post your winnings in the bank.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

I'm thinking of doing something a little different for the pool next time, something that is a little more active as the season goes on.

10-03-2018, 03:41 PMGrapehead Wrote: I'm thinking of doing something a little different for the pool next time, something that is a little more active as the season goes on.

I'd be cool with that. It's easier to post in the beginning and forget about it this way. (Not that I didn't watch every episode)

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

10-03-2018, 04:20 PMTheDangaZone Wrote:
10-03-2018, 03:41 PMGrapehead Wrote: I'm thinking of doing something a little different for the pool next time, something that is a little more active as the season goes on.

I'd be cool with that. It's easier to post in the beginning and forget about it this way. (Not that I didn't watch every episode)

Track stats like a fantasy sports league or something. I saw someone posted one on reddit before this past season, but I'm not sure how that worked but it seemed restrictive for what we'd want.

10-03-2018, 04:27 PMGrapehead Wrote:
10-03-2018, 04:20 PMTheDangaZone Wrote: I'd be cool with that. It's easier to post in the beginning and forget about it this way. (Not that I didn't watch every episode)

Track stats like a fantasy sports league or something. I saw someone posted one on reddit before this past season, but I'm not sure how that worked but it seemed restrictive for what we'd want.

Like with comp wins counting and stuff? That would be pretty sweet to help out someone who got a great houseguest who get's blindsided or something.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

10-03-2018, 04:32 PMTheDangaZone Wrote:
10-03-2018, 04:27 PMGrapehead Wrote: Track stats like a fantasy sports league or something. I saw someone posted one on reddit before this past season, but I'm not sure how that worked but it seemed restrictive for what we'd want.

Like with comp wins counting and stuff? That would be pretty sweet to help out someone who got a great houseguest who get's blindsided or something.

Comp wins, but likely varying points depending on the comp. Nominations, would be negative to be nominated. Eviction votes, another negative. Wouldn't take much to balance out some point values on a spreadsheet I'm sure.

i just finished it today. congrats @karey on the win!

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

10-03-2018, 05:59 PMGrapehead Wrote:
10-03-2018, 04:32 PMTheDangaZone Wrote: Like with comp wins counting and stuff? That would be pretty sweet to help out someone who got a great houseguest who get's blindsided or something.

Comp wins, but likely varying points depending on the comp. Nominations, would be negative to be nominated. Eviction votes, another negative. Wouldn't take much to balance out some point values on a spreadsheet I'm sure.

I like this idea, maybe do something like week to week, picking HoH, Noms, Veto Winner/Veto being Used, Voting for the wrong person to get evicted. something like that.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]