Create Account

Renegades Announcement

[Image: KxMA8VE.png]

This is a tough one to have to talk about today.

Unfortunately after 4 seasons serving as the co-GM of the Renes and being a great partner to bounce ideas off, give guidance and ultimately help lead the LR, @"jumpierpancakes" has notified me of his intention to step down from the position. He's a super busy guy in the real world, and I appreciate the efforts he's made to work around that for as long as he has. He's been the best partner in leading a team I could've asked for and he will be missed by everyone on the team.

As one era comes to an end however, another one will begin. I'm excited to announce as the next co-GM of the Renegades, someone you all know and love (but probably aren't expecting)...

@ligma
(Crutch's dumb username)

Now I'm sure you will know that he technically isn't on the team as of yet so can't officially step in as co immediately, but we'll be drafting the new Crutchfield with our first pick in the next draft (there's some mock news for you), and as soon as that's done he'll be stepping in. Crutch is a great dude who will bring some invaluable experience and expertise to the team, and I'm really excited to mark a new era for the Renes working alongside one of my best friends.

Renegades Renegades Renegades

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

RIP @"JumpierPancakes" I barely know you but the way people talk about you makes you a legend in my book.

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Time to draft crutch 2nd OA. But seriously, that’s great to hear. And great for my mock

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

imu crutchy

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

jp was a gr9 co
crutch is a gr9 replacement

:feelsdreamy:

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

JP available to be drafted by anyone now?

scibbles on scouting sheets

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Congrats! Crutch is a great dude

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

crutch :oooo

conrgats

[Image: 3.png]

falcons boyyssss we goosing Falcons

[Image: 3.png]

I have nothing but positive things to say about Dan and the way he runs the Renes. We worked our asses off and my biggest regret was not being there for him much this season. He has brought in some great young players, built a team that loves being together, and created a great environment. The Texas Discord is amazing, and I'm super proud of Dan, having watched him grow from the mid S20's to today.

That will probably be my last ever management job. I have worked in management in this league since S6, and I'm just kind of burned out of it all. Maybe that will give me more time to focus on my player, but after tha suspension it was tough to get back into things. I'm so proud to have won a GMOTY with Dan, but I'm just sad I never got my hands on that Challenge Cup as an SHL executive. Loved working on that team though, from becoming a coach in S32 to stepping down from Co-GM duties today

Good luck to Crutch, he is more than capable of doing a way better job than me. Texas is a great franchise, I hope that things are able to work out for Gay and them, but if they don't, they will always be my favourite time in the SHL

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

uhhh

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

10-11-2018, 04:41 PMKeygan Wrote: JP available to be drafted by anyone now?

scibbles on scouting sheets

Crutch is also still available to be drafted by anyone

Stfu

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Oh so that's who ligma is.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

ligma balls lol

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Great choice, congrats crutch

[Image: Jepox.gif]