Create Account

Weekend Funtime: Contract Clause

10-13-2018, 07:41 PMluketd Wrote:
10-13-2018, 07:40 PMnotorioustig Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]
That being said, the REd ones are the superior one

Wow, imo red is the only bad flavor

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

10-13-2018, 11:35 AMPingy Pingu Wrote: I was signed by buffalo for 500k and I would like to get more salary in the next contract once I start playing on the shl and once I get my tpe up.  I would also like a tim hortons inside the locker room so we can get some timbits before and after the games.  It would be great to give us energy and boost morale to hype up the team.

Buffalo gets -5 endurance to all players due to too much Timmy Ho's

[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]

10-13-2018, 01:35 PMLazyeye Wrote: The Lacroix Boi Clause

Metcalf Jr must be supplied with a 6 pack of lacroix before each game. If the flavor of Lacroix is not lemon or lime, he may elect to not play that game with no punishment

Rank your top 5 la croix flavors

Peach Pear > Mango > Passionfruit > Lime > Tangerine

10-14-2018, 04:07 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
10-13-2018, 01:35 PMLazyeye Wrote: The Lacroix Boi Clause

Metcalf Jr must be supplied with a 6 pack of lacroix before each game. If the flavor of Lacroix is not lemon or lime, he may elect to not play that game with no punishment

Rank your top 5 la croix flavors

Peach Pear > Mango > Passionfruit > Lime > Tangerine

Lemon > Lime > Pamplemouse > Orange > Mango

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]

I'm gonna have to agree with Teddy, any clause that I would put in my contract is something that I would have to deal with, so to save me some hassle I choose to have no clause in my contract.

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

Sulak O'Hritea has the same Agent as Mattias Holmberg, which means the same specific contract details are to be met. Yes, that means every contract Sulak O'Hritea gets, he will be expecting taco and hand-job from the GMs of the team.

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

I want a clause in my contract that states any time I have a play a resim, I get $1 million up front. This seems reasonable based on current circumstances.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

I will have but one condition for my upcoming contract talks with Samee. This is simply that within the description of any channel within the Team Seattle Discord, there will be a message which reads "Ottawa is sub par. Alfredo Son or whoever that guy was wasn't even that good.". That will be my one demand, and if it isn't met... well I don't know, but I'll do something

Eriksson's next contract will stipulate that he must receive a 2 million dollar pension annually from the North Stars for whenever he decides to hang up the skates.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2018, 10:54 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

thread is closed!

and god help our GM's in there future contract talks  Sick

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

@karlssens

With my next contract I demand that we keep both Oisin Fletcher and Piotr Czerkawski under contract in order to retain me. If these conditions are not met I will immediately opt out of said contract.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]