Create Account

Weekend Funtime: Contract Clause

Crawflings recently signed 3 year, 12 million dollar contract contains a clause stating "For every save Crawfling makes, the Seattle Riot organization must provide him with a gram of medical marijuana for his "insomnia"

[Image: Crawfling2.png]

10-12-2018, 10:45 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
10-12-2018, 10:41 AMUncleLeosKomrade Wrote: As Maui approaches his first season in the SHL, he has begun to think ahead to his first big contract. He plans for it to be just a standard contract, however, he plans to have one request: season tickets to the Mets, row 1 in the upper level behind home plate.

Why the upper bowl though? Wouldn't you want to be in the lower bowl?

Nah man, first row in the upper bowl is the best view of the whole field!

[Image: 46ecRW0.gif]

[Image: 5cVzKxa.png][Image: gs89eGV.png][Image: LWLEHdF.png]

10-12-2018, 10:51 AMluketd Wrote:
10-12-2018, 10:37 AMDannyMethane Wrote: The Wendy's Chili Clause: When he was a rookie in Halifax, legendary defenseman Lukas Müller requested that the New York Islanders organization buy him a cup of Wendy's Chili. Inspired by this bold act, I, too, will be adding a Wendy's Chili clause into my contracts going forward. The New York Islanders organization (or it's fanbase) will be required to purchase me one (1) cup of Wendy's chili. This is to right a wrong perpetrated several (see also, almost 20) years ago to a young boy in the foreign land of Pittsburgh. Legend has it, he still hasn't eaten Wendy's chili because of this incident.

will every Islander fan chip in communally, or will it be more of, whoever is around will buy the Chili

I don't care how they do it, just that they do it.

[Image: dannymethane.gif]
[Image: DrbPYHV.png][Image: UDyqktK.png]
[Image: S7jeR9I.png]

10-12-2018, 11:01 AMUncleLeosKomrade Wrote:
10-12-2018, 10:45 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Why the upper bowl though? Wouldn't you want to be in the lower bowl?

Nah man, first row in the upper bowl is the best view of the whole field!

True, I was thinking you'd get to see every pitch up close in the lower bowl!

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Contract Clause: Every time the team wins, the General Managers must take us out to a Herb Robert-approved restaurant or buffet. In addition, when the team loses, Noah Nowes must take the entire team out to a Herb Robert-approved restaurant or Buffet. @Plasman

[Image: tempsnip.png]
[Image: image0.jpg?width=360&height=180]

Geezus Kryyst requires a jagermeister tap machine for his apartment as well as 3 bottles a week to keep it flowing. The machine will be professional serviced at least once a quarter to ensure it always operates at optimal levels.

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page

@FlappyGiraffe

I already have this clause, where in I get a 10 million dollar bonus and/ or a 24 man salt water hot tub if I score 1 goal or beat my season total in the playoffs, isn't that right flaps

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

10-12-2018, 10:51 AMluketd Wrote: will every Islander fan chip in communally, or will it be more of, whoever is around will buy the Chili

https://content.jwplatform.com/previews/...34bd85aa22

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Contract clause? I'm a simple man *clears throat and rolls out lengthy scroll*

@Grapehead @tweedledunn

The not "luke"-ing to pass clause
- I am forbidden from playing on the same line as @"luketd". This is because he will never pass to me, since I was an insufferable Leafs fan even when they sucked and am 100x worse now that they're actually good.

The "Flo" of likes clause
- @Flowseidon is required to like every one of my posts on instagram. Since he's the only other Pride member who's active on insta, and I need constant validation.

The mc-invite me to your wedding clause
- @mcgriddleluver must invite me to his wedding irl. I'll return the favour in 10 years.

No "beat"ing around the bush clause
- @Beaty rights must be traded to Halifax after he comes up to the SHL so we share every LR together

Winter is Cuming
- @Muerto never leaks the nudes I sent him.

The catch'em'all clause
- @Grapehead must give every pokemon he catches in our channel over to me.

"Sid" down and talk clause
- @Obsidian311 needs to catch me up on his life events once a week, cause his life is more exciting than mine and I live vicariously through him.

Praise be King clause
- From now on @tweedledunn replace "Praise be Bork" with "Praise be King" in the channel during the days I score a goal in sim.

Marc my face
- @"Marc Bradford" gets a tattoo of my face somewhere on his body, @Lazyeye decides where

"Vin"-ner vinner chicken dinner
- @ViN stops being so cute all the time, it's distracting,.... @Lazyeye decides where

Mack God clause
- @Mackkz will stop being such a God in net the seasons we're try to tank.

That is all.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

The clause I insisted on in my last contract extension was for @tweedledunn to stop being a tasteless mongrel and to pick a new favorite NHL team to cheer for. For me it was important that my custom contract clause be used to better the life of someone else because I'm so unselfish and loving.

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

Clause: Every season I stay on the team without a cup they add 2mil to my retirement fund which will be payed in full when I retire.

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

@Grapehead will provide Goku with unlimited supplies of Rice-a-roni - it's the San Francisco treat, after all. I am partial to the chicken and mushroom flavor although Mexican Style is pretty darn good, too.

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

10-12-2018, 11:44 AMKing Wrote: Contract clause? I'm a simple man *clears throat and rolls out lengthy scroll*

The mc-invite me to your wedding clause
- @mcgriddleluver must invite me to his wedding irl. I'll return the favour in 10 years.

King, we've been over this. You'll get an invite. I'll even give you you're own table and I'll sit with you the whole time

10-12-2018, 11:55 AMiOBESE Wrote: Clause: Every season I stay on the team without a cup they add 2mil to my retirement fund which will be payed in full when I retire.

that's gonna be an obese bank account

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

@King

You mean this nude?

[Image: the-king-is-nude-for-you-700x525.jpg]

I won't leak it, no problem

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies