Create Account

Weekend Funtime: Contract Clause

10-12-2018, 11:56 AMMuerto Wrote: @Grapehead will provide Goku with unlimited supplies of Rice-a-roni - it's the San Francisco treat, after all. I am partial to the chicken and mushroom flavor although Mexican Style is pretty darn good, too.

Can I piggyback off of this, Ill take whatever he doesnt want

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

10-12-2018, 11:44 AMKing Wrote: Contract clause? I'm a simple man *clears throat and rolls out lengthy scroll*

@Grapehead @tweedledunn

The not "luke"-ing to pass clause
- I am forbidden from playing on the same line as @"luketd". This is because he will never pass to me, since I was an insufferable Leafs fan even when they sucked and am 100x worse now that they're actually good.

Ill pass it to everyone but you, and Ill call you the Jordan Weal of the Pride, going to be good, but settled in a 4th line/bench situation

Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

10-12-2018, 11:56 AM.bojo Wrote:
10-12-2018, 11:55 AMiOBESE Wrote: Clause: Every season I stay on the team without a cup they add 2mil to my retirement fund which will be payed in full when I retire.

that's gonna be an obese bank account

I will accept either of the options Wink cup or obese bank account

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

I would reenact my original contract clause from my rookie contract. 1 chicken parm for every goal and shot blocked. Speaking of that original clause was never met either so I need some extra parms.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

10-12-2018, 11:37 AMTroy_McClure03 Wrote: @FlappyGiraffe

I already have this clause, where in I get a 10 million dollar bonus and/ or a 24 man salt water hot tub if I score 1 goal or beat my season total in the playoffs, isn't that right flaps

I'm rooting for you that hot tub would be amazing

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

DeMaricus Smyth is a Pending UFA this season and as such the only reason he hasn't resigned with the Seattle Riot is this issue of contract clause.

[Image: 7.PNG?width=360&height=193]

[Image: 145.PNG?width=360&height=190]

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

10-12-2018, 12:16 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: DeMaricus Smyth is a Pending UFA this season and as such the only reason he hasn't resigned with the Seattle Riot is this issue of contract clause.

I wanna change mine to this lol

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2018, 01:01 PM by Hallsy.)

I demand that @Waters admit that he did 9/11 and if he doesn't the horrible meme will die and I will cry and die in a corner for the rest of my life.
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2018, 01:19 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Contract Clause:

A, Calgary must commit to a new logo before the S45 season or Mike Izzy’s contract becomes null and void.

B, Calgary management must agree to vote on a stadium name change within 3 years of my retirement ... from the Pengrowth Saddledome to #arena-Izzy.

C, esa must agree to write a 600 word media post about the Parm Pigeon before the s46 season.

@Steelhead77

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

So I told @karlssens to put this in my trade clause so I'm going to stick with it. I demanded to sit at the table for any rebrand discussions. I don't care for war room, I care for aesthetics.

10-12-2018, 12:55 PMTroy_McClure03 Wrote:
10-12-2018, 12:16 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: DeMaricus Smyth is a Pending UFA this season and as such the only reason he hasn't resigned with the Seattle Riot is this issue of contract clause.

I wanna change mine to this lol

[Image: Capture4353.PNG?width=360&height=162]

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

YES YES YESS

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

I demand in my next contract that JP not abandon me and do a good job as GM and everyone can be happy again. This isn't realistic however so I will instead ask for a box of tissues for every time I see JP to wipe my tears

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

@dankoa

I demand in my next contract a clause that should not at all be surprising. I call it an anti dbag clause. I demand that if my team acquires Keygan, or if I am traded to a team that has Keygan, my contract is voided immediately and I am allowed to test FA right away

10-12-2018, 12:04 PMluketd Wrote: Ill pass it to everyone but you, and Ill call you the Jordan Weal of the Pride, going to be good, but settled in a 4th line/bench situation

Jordan Weal? Never heard of him, he must play for some garbage team.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons